Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The earliest SW fans are ONLY pushing 40 now. Worry in 20-30 years.

He's right, I'm part of that demographic and still trying to put together my 3rd lot of vintage figures. Got this PO'd and think I'm looking forward to it but I was never into the one sixth first time round but I do have other HT Characters from other films (batman, terminator etc)

Last edited:
I hope not. Lucas said he was retired and that's probably the bets thing to happen to SW in the past few years. Either he should hand it off to someone else or walk away with alittle dignity.

I think that ship sailed years ago.

My little brother and sister were coming up when the prequels hit. At first they loved Jar Jar and what not but as the years passed they became huge OT fans. I think it's almost a maturity thing for fans. The next generation of fans will get hooked on the PT but as they grow out of fart and poo jokes they will mature into OT fans. I'm a member of the 501st and when we make an appearance somewhere the kids go nuts. Most of my legion has OT costumes, mine is a TK, and we get mobbed more than Rex and Anakin do. Even by the young ones.

I'm not sure that the "Star Wars will disappear" argument is a viable point. The Force is Forever is more appropriate.

this is the Dx 07, now they are showing up they Dx 11 / 12, that's why they didn't show this any more... this is an "old" figure, teased a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away jaja
but, I hope they have work for a better piece, and give us some nice queality on this figure, and that will pay all the time we wait.

this is the Dx 07, now they are showing up they Dx 11 / 12, that's why they didn't show this any more... this is an "old" figure, teased a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away jaja
but, I hope they have work for a better piece, and give us some nice queality on this figure, and that will pay all the time we wait.

What? :dunno

I really want this guy to be released as I've pre-ordered his trousers from toy anxiety for another figure I'm making who is waiting half nude :lol

Tbh the actual figure/figures tempts me too, it looks like a special release... but the main heroes aren't my focus.. hmm.

Back