Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see Bespin/Hoth Han get the DX treatment. Hope to to hell the rumor is true.
:exactly:

I also hope they just make it a kind of all in one Han or a least and ESB and RoTJ Han so we can get the vest and jacket looks
:exactly: All we need is a ESB Vader.

I'm thinking/hoping that the new 'Deluxe' Vader SS has been hinting at will be part of the 12 days of sideshow along with EP1 Obi-wan

Sideshow is doing an ESB and ROTJ Vader in One shot coming shortly for reveal

No need for a Hot Toys Vader

They mentioned a new Vader in their Q&A from September:

"Can we expect a new 12-inch Vader? Maybe with a removable helmet Soon? WE all know you guys can’t control the aftermarket prices, but this guy is hitting the $500 mark on ebay. Those of us who missed him are praying to the Sideshow Gods!!! That you do another one soon! Please throw us a bone here.

Yes! We’ve been pleasantly surprised with Vader’s aftermarket value, and you are not alone in a wish for a new release. Our concept for the new Vader figure is very much a ‘deluxe’ sort of offering, attempting to represent Vader in as complete a way as possible from Episodes V and VI. He’s in the works, and will see release in 2012."

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=203&paged=2

"Can we expect a new 12-inch Vader? Maybe with a removable helmet Soon? WE all know you guys can’t control the aftermarket prices, but this guy is hitting the $500 mark on ebay. Those of us who missed him are praying to the Sideshow Gods!!! That you do another one soon! Please throw us a bone here.

Yes! We’ve been pleasantly surprised with Vader’s aftermarket value, and you are not alone in a wish for a new release. Our concept for the new Vader figure is very much a ‘deluxe’ sort of offering, attempting to represent Vader in as complete a way as possible from Episodes V and VI. He’s in the works, and will see release in 2012."

Best statements in that answer! :yess:

Thanks Fizzgig! :1-1:

And whos to say that its not in conjunction with HT? :lecture

I wouldnt throw anything out the window.

If I remember right, someone from SSC commented here that HT wasn't involved with this Vader at all.

I think the sculpt is halfway between hamill in episode IV and episode V. I think HT should have gone with ANH luke to start with. Facial proportions are much more natural, before Hamill was in the car accident.

Great news! Missed out on the first Vader and can't spend the high price to get one off ebay, not to mention the inaccuracies. Hopefully the next Vader will coincide with the HT Luke release give or take a few months.
Oh, and Happy Holidays fellow freaks! :lsvader

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMJ451MSlQ[/ame]

I hope HT doesnt do Vader so we can get a Han and Leia outta them faster. :lol

Sideshow can do Vader justice.

I hope HT doesnt do Vader so we can get a Han and Leia outta them faster. :lol

Sideshow can do Vader justice.

I agree. Whatever people may say or feel about the Luke Sculpt I still think that the figure looks amazing and is actually a good/fair price. Being unfamiliar with HT I was worried about pricing but I am pleased. So now I say bring on the other humans. I am also very happy though with my SS Vader, clones and other non human subjects.

Me too. I think Sideshow has proven they can make an awesome Vader based on the one that was already released. I want Leia and Han.

That's the impression I got. But then, if Hot Toys has a major release nowadays, chances are it's gonna be a DX. I just thank the gods that Superman somehow escaped unscathed (even though that wasn't originally HT's intention). ____ ____ing PERS.

Back