Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny because I preordered it the first day and now wish I hadn't put the money down since they're obviously making a gajillion of them. :lol

They are, but with 5% back on RP I don't think you'll find a better deal. If there was no exclusive I may have waited, but even with a mass ES I still think this will at least hold its retail value.

*<<realizes Khev is no different from the anti-NRD/open edition size crowd. . .and weeps*

How so? By putting down my deposit early I actually contributed to the ridiculously high ES. I now wish I had held off and picked it up off the wait list (which is now guaranteed to convert for anyone slow to put down a deposit.)

On top of that, he's a Joe fan that only collects Joe lines with vintage-accurate designs. :monkey4

Fixed. :mad:

It is worth it, damn you! You could, y'know, put that head on your desk in your office. And people would give you weird looks, etc. Would be great!

How so? By putting down my deposit early I actually contributed to the ridiculously high ES. I now wish I had held off and picked it up off the wait list (which is now guaranteed to convert for anyone slow to put down a deposit.)
Just busting your balls :1-1:

I thought HT announced they will be releasing a Vader though. :dunno
original.jpg

Well, I didn't bother with the EX. That's just not worth $60 bucks to me... I went AE, used some RPs there, so my final charge will be in the 230s.

I've held off on pre-ording for awhile like you did. I still haven't decided if I want the EX or not. No free shipping on the EX versions and the full Sideshow price. I did order the exclusive Superman and Predator, and the extra item for Luke is a lot better than the ones that come with those guys.

If I remember right, someone from SSC commented here that HT wasn't involved with this Vader at all.

Awwww FFS!..

If i'm going to be paying over $200 for a Vader, it better be Hot Toys this time...especially if i intend on buying this Bespin Luke to go up against a ESB Vader.

As decent as the SSC Vader is.. there's just too much about it that I plain dislike.

To make it worse, it's the ANH version, which is my fave!

No.. I'll definitely wait for a HT Vader. :peace

Not to change the topic but it seems like Vader will be released sometime in 2012. Was ANH Vader released 2nd quarter 2009? If that's case I hope then 3 years later same time frame? Maybe a sneek peek @ the 2012 Feb Toy Fair?

Just guessing folks, but I hope I'm right.....:peace

Some of you are surprised the exclusive is still available? You do realize the Superman exclusive is still available and that went up for pre-order back in May! And it's been released! Does that give a clue as to how many of these they're going to pump out?

To me it doesn't matter. I just want one.

:exactly:
Some of you are surprised the exclusive is still available? You do realize the Superman exclusive is still available and that went up for pre-order back in May! And it's been released! Does that give a clue as to how many of these they're going to pump out?

To me it doesn't matter. I just want one.

:exactly:This is just the exclusive. It was never advertised as being limited. I just want one as well. I don't care how many are made.

Back