Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered this from BBTS so I didn't have to put down the deposit. Did anyone else find a better deal for the regular edition?

Alter Ego is usually cheaper, but there's a 10% fee if you cancel.

Yeah, Alter Ego is $10 cheaper, but requires a $30 non-refundable deposit, just like ordering from Sideshow direct now. I don't like supporting this new policy.

YAWN............ call me if they make a ROTS Anakin/final battle vader..... or a ROTJ Luke.

Yeah, Yawn.

Arguably the most iconic Luke from the best SW movie, and arguably the best sci-fi movie sequel ever.

Yawn indeed!

I dont know how i missed this... im so glad i saw this thread. If Hot Toys continues this Star Wars line, I may have to do some major editing of my collection. Does anyone know if HT has announced any other Star Wars releases?

I dont know how i missed this... im so glad i saw this thread. If Hot Toys continues this Star Wars line, I may have to do some major editing of my collection. Does anyone know if HT has announced any other Star Wars releases?

Unfortunately no, but I'm salivating at the prospect of Han, Leia, Chewie and Vader.
I'm hoping for another announcement after the holiday period, however, there have been indications that they may only release one figure per year.

That's a bear goofball!
No it isn't, but these are some bear goofballs:

HairBearBunch.jpg

And here's a bare golfball:

5751232585_e6be28872f.jpg

Thank you Deak Starkiller for the welcome and the good laugh on regions which animals live in!

You're welcome! <insert Obi-Wan Kenobi Mos Eisley Cantina quote here>

No it isn't, but these are some bear goofballs:

HairBearBunch.jpg

And here's a bare golfball:

5751232585_e6be28872f.jpg

I like the HBB, and that golfball looks like it has peanut butter pudd for it's creamy center. :monkey4

Back