Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, the HT headsculpt is pretty bad :cuckoo:

LukeComparison.gif

Back in my day, we got heads sculpted out of Play-Doh, and WE LIKED IT!!!

Obviously if you put dogfood next to dog crap, the dogfood looks pretty good :)

I for one am thrilled with this release, and I am stoked that I was able to order it! This is by far the BEST Luke yet. There is always room for improvement. The two hardest characters are always Luke/ Han. Not sure why, but they are hard to capture. HT has put together an awesome package with this offering, and I think the sculpts (esp the battle worn Luke) is 97% spot on. That's about as good as it gets in this scale. I bet most of the complainers about this release would _____ at Hamill himself if he were to put back on this outfit, telling him that he doesn't look the same as in the movie.

"Er........sorry Mark but your face in ESB was not so fat.....errrr..............the mole on your right cheek is lower than it was in the movie........errrrr..........ummm................you put the belt on to high around your waist........"

Thanks HOT TOYS this release ROCKS!

When you compare this to DX Jack Nicholson...one should be a DX, the other should not...unless the only thing that constitutes a DX is accessories.

repeating the same thing within a forum is not going to result in anything other than a distorted cognitive process.

:rotfl if no one ever repeated things on these threads, pro or con, there would be no conversation. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
When you compare this to DX Jack Nicholson...one should be a DX, the other should not...unless the only thing that constitutes a DX is accessories.

You're right, Nicholson should not be a DX.

I'm almost certain that this sculpt, like most HT sculpts, will get tweaked by the time it's been released, so I'm not going to complain. I mean I already like both sculpts, so if they get better, that's just a plus for me. My first Luke figure and it's a DX. I can't wait! :D

Back