Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I must be alone in the feeing that a perfect cherry blossom only happens when.....?After all we're not now, or have we been cloning people as 1/6th action figures!OR are we?????:thud:

As much as I want to like this Hot Toys rendition of Luke, I do not see Mark Hamill in the sculpt.

I do, however, see a strong resemblance this guy:

johnny_depp.jpg

https://www.manhairstyles.org/johnny-depp.html

Last edited:
I agree...that is NOT Hamill...I'd take a better head sculpt over an extra figure any day :pfft:

I am curious if the Jack Sparrows and this Luke were all sculpted by the same artist. When they work on a certain face for so long, perhaps the artist develops an unconscious pattern in their work that translates over in future pieces.

As much as I want to like this Hot Toys rendition of Luke, I do not see Mark Hamill in the sculpt.

I do, however, see a strong resemblance this guy:

johnny_depp.jpg

https://www.manhairstyles.org/johnny-depp.html

I am curious if the Jack Sparrows and this Luke were all sculpted by the same artist. When they work on a certain face for so long, perhaps the artist develops an unconscious pattern in their work that translates over in future pieces.

Interesting point.
Maybe someone with some photoshop skills can put figure's hair on Depp's face?

I have to agree. While this Luke DX is great for the value, the level of detail all over Jack is incredible. DX Luke though will be my 2nd favorite DX next to Sparrow

My 2nd fave DX after Jack will probably be the Joker. The likeness alone really kills me...and I mean in a good way. :monkey3

I believe Kojun both sculpted Jack & this figure. :monkey1

I am not to hot of the idea of having two Luke's displayed. Yet I don't think I would like to sell the other. I am a huge Star Wars fan but for some reason I am more excited about the 89 Batman and Joker!!!

Back