Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good... I'm fine with the $300 as its basically $150 per figure this way.

Very surprised the PO just popped up w/o any real warning. I really expected a hard time to be given this week... oh well, easy to get so no worries.

Looking good... I'm fine with the $300 as its basically $150 per figure this way.

Very surprised the PO just popped up w/o any real warning. I really expected a hard time to be given this week... oh well, easy to get so no worries.

Thats how im looking at it... damn my 2012 quota is getting full already :slap

Since ive noticed hot toys likes to redo things maybe i'll get lucky and see a dagobah training luke with yoda backpack later on hopefully..............

I guessed yesterday that this would be either a PO or show up in the newsletter today!!woot woot!
Ordered the EX.thankgod for no international restrictions on the EX!!!
the price is pretty good considering 2 figures,the extras and that AMAZING weather vane!!!

Exclusive ordered. Pricey, but a sensational amount of stuff for the money. Looks like my sandtrooper is going to have company next year. First Boba, now Luke. Better clear some space on my desk. Now bring on Han and Leia (but give my wallet 6 months to recover!!).

It seems like Sideshow puts up the Hot Toys DX figures earlier in the day than other releases. I think it was the same way with the 89 Batman and Joker.

Anyway I got my order in for the exclusive. I may try and track down another clean head boots, pants and tank top to make a Dagobah figure as well. I need all 3 versions.

I am really happy that this was not more than this. I could have easily seen this about $50 more.

As this will be my first DX with pers...how do you move the eyes on this?soz for the newb Pers question....but i think the eye poses make a difference on the figure.

Is Hot Toys going to make a Vader? Luke and Vader are the only 2 im getting out of this line.

Also Chew if they make him!

Back