Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been offered the figure for $323 if I want it early (but I don't exactly know when early is, I imagine a couple of weeks or so before the official release) or I can wait until regular release and pay $300. This would be for the standard version. I will find out about the Vader version tomorrow. This is the first price given to me by my supplier and I don't expect to pay that amount. There is also a shipping cost on top of that from HK to UK.

I've been offered the figure for $323 if I want it early (but I don't exactly know when early is, I imagine a couple of weeks or so before the official release) or I can wait until regular release and pay $300. This would be for the standard version. I will find out about the Vader version tomorrow. This is the first price given to me by my supplier and I don't expect to pay that amount. There is also a shipping cost on top of that from HK to UK.

WHAT!? That's crazy pricing. STAR WARS strikes again!!!

I've got $60 in Reward Points, so it evens out, but missing out on 300 Reward Points for this purchase also stings.

Oh, I forgot I have points. Maybe I should burn them, think I have $77 dollars left -- kind of fitting, right? Like it's telling me: spent $77 dollars on Luke...

Of course, I lose $15 on the rewards points, so that has to go into the equation. So I really have $62 worth of savings...which is about the cost of the Vader head. :gah:

$300, I guessed right.

Oh well, preordered since this is my favorite version of Luke.

Will just be keeping the clean version and related accessories, the Vader head and pawning the rest off.

They just crammed too much into this set that I would never use. Regular should have been just the clean version and the exclusive include everything else.

Amazing that it's the same price as the Medi X Enterbay Luke.

Medicom is the biggest joke in the world.

One thing I just noticed, the specs don't include an ignited lightsaber.

Y U NO INCLUDE???

But it DOES include unlit lightsaber, and unlit lightsaber handle. . . so that's good. :lol

Looks like somebody was so excited to get the specs up, they didn't proofread. That's why the Freaks are here to get all ____ retentive on them.

Wow, didnt realize this was up today...ordered the EX - that's a must have accessory to me

$300 is pretty darn great considering what is included....amazed how many are passing on the Vader head - just way too cool

Likeness is off on clean sculpt - hoping they tweak it further, but all in all, excellent looking

I used to have seller's remorse for selling my SSC Bespin Luke and Hurricane Luke/Vader head... somehow the remorse has evaporated. :dunno

Where are the HI-REZ pics? :cuss

One thing I just noticed, the specs don't include an ignited lightsaber.

Y U NO INCLUDE???

But it DOES include unlit lightsaber, and unlit lightsaber handle. . . so that's good. :lol

Looks like somebody was so excited to get the specs up, they didn't proofread. That's why the Freaks are here to get all ____ retentive on them.

The pictures say that that lightsaber doesn't light up and Hot Toys already commented on how they couldn't get the light to look they way they wanted it to so they opted not to do a light up feature.

The pictures say that that lightsaber doesn't light up and Hot Toys already commented on how they couldn't get the light to look they way they wanted it to so they opted not to do a light up feature.

I am torn on this; if anyone couldve done it, HT was our best hope. Maybe they can do a Lightsaber accessory pack down the line

was gonna wait to see how much AE would have this for...
.. but then realized i wouldnt be able to get the vader head...........
Sideshow EX PO'd..... im liking the $ tooo

I'm sure this is a Master of the Obvious question, but the Vader head is absolutely a Sideshow exclusive, yes? Not one of these USA exclusives, like Jack's telescope, right?

My point was that from the specs, you are inclined to believe that it doesn't come with a lightsaber blade, just two handles. The way Sideshow has written the specs for all their figures thus far they write it as

-lightsaber hilt
-lightsaber hilt w/ blade.

An unlit lightsaber and an unlight lightsaber handle is the same thing.

It was just a joke anyways, and now you've RUINED it by making me explain it, I will go home now and cry in my corner.

Back