Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gimme a DX Solo please and keep Arnie Kim the hell away from it.

:lecture My SS Greedo is still sitting in the cantina by himself because I refuse to put that HobGoblin Han SS made in their with him. And if HT makes a Han that looks like Indy, guess Greedo will be drinking by himself til the day I die.

Oh well excuse me all to hell. :rolleyes:

tumblr_liqkjk4zqA1qb13hjo1_500.gif

Word.

So the DX line is confusing to me. This is DX07 so keaton bats and jack joker are coming out after this? If that is the case I find it odd those 2 figures have specs and pics and are also up for PO and this is not yet.

Non-butthole answer would be $292.99

:lol

I just wanted to verify, since I was the one saying to all the naysayers that this was going to be $300, but nope nobody wanted to believe me. :rotfl

$400? :lol Your funny. More like $300-350 tops.

Doesnt matter. Theres no way this guy will be $400. Until HT proves me wrong theres no way Im believing this guy will come in at $400.oo.

:lecture:lecture Thats what I was thinking of too!! :clap

SO now when can we see the OFFICIAL SPECS AND PICS DAMNIT!!:mad::mad:

I'd say before Friday since Sideshow said last week they'd have the pre-order up soon. Looking forward to seeing the work HT puts into the backgrounds for the figure to match up with the film. A HT Star Wars figure. Still amazing.

the vader dome will be a sought after Ex.....

i hope HT make the same amount as the begins batman ;)

that way we all can have one!!!

Must be coming soon because of all these new pictures and the reveal of the VIP extra.

Yeah It has to be soon. . .

I'd say before Friday since Sideshow said last week they'd have the pre-order up soon. Looking forward to seeing the work HT puts into the backgrounds for the figure to match up with the film. A HT Star Wars figure. Still amazing.

Yeah its has to be this week. I was thinking Friday too. :pray::pray::pray:

I know, what happened with all that? Maybe they realized it was too cool to keep Joker and Bats as Dx 08 and Dx 09. Hope so.

Maybe, :lol, Though I hope they are spread out a bit. I mean, 89 Bats and Joker AND Bespin Luke releasing at the same time would be wallet genocide for me. :panic:

Yep, this will definitely have an NRD. On 1/6 figures the cut-off (although not always) is $250. So make sure you have at least $25 on hand for the next couple of weeks.

I bet they will change bats and joker to DX07 and DX08, and have this DX09 unless they really are releasing this before.

There hasn't been a MSRP in Dollars yet!!! Conversion isn't always the basis, some end up costing more in Dollars despite the conversion from yen equalling less :lecture

So $2,280 Yen for the Exclusive. What is that in Dollars?

It's HKD 2,280 in which the Hong Kong dollar is pegged to USD.

Lately SSC has been pricing HT's figures at around 25% more than ToyHunter's price.... so you'll likely be looking at USD350-366...

I'm just getting caught up with this thread; the exclusive is awesome. It's a definite buy for me.

Back