Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65d54a6b.jpg
:yess: :yess: :yess: CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

The stand has been changed to a Bespin one as well! This is all kinds of awesome.
:hi5: I prayd for this and it's not wasted!

Another thing I have noticed is that this new head's eyes are the correct colour, unlike the other heads
Also dunno why but for me it seems that they've change BD sculpt...
MAAAAAAAAN I hope not! :monkey2

Thanks. Even though we don't have thanksgiving in the UK, I always watch this movie around this time. One of the funniest comedies I have ever seen. Reminds me of the Turkey Days I spent in the USA

I watch it every Thanksgiving eve...all by myself. :monkey2 Also I think 3 hundee is solid for two figures. Can't believe I just said/justified that statement.

I wouldn't trust the yen conversion guys, i'm pretty sure Superman and other converted from their yen price to less that what was actually charged in$

Supes should of been around $180 if i recall correctly :lecture

I like that Luke/Vader headsculpt, can't wait to see what a Hot Toys Darth Vader looks like.

Bespin Luke has always been my favorite look and interpretation of Luke Skywalker ever since I was a kid. Unfortunately though, I'm not really impressed with anything I've seen so far. The Bespin clothes aren't form fitting (I've had plenty of HT figures to know that their tailoring should be better than that), the boots suck, the regular headsculpt is a miss and I'm sure the price is going to be outrageous.

When I previously thought of a "Hot Toys Luke", this isn't what came to mind. I think if they would have focused on just a regular version of Bespin Luke, without the battle damage, weather vane and the other unnecessary gimmicks, I would have bit. Why they botched the regular outfit and head but not the battle damaged version is beyond me.

Still, I digress. I'm looking forward to seeing the spec/pics as much as everyone else.

Back