Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't you use that HT jones compared to the SS jones for price inflation? SS was under a $100 and HT is like $250. So wouldnt the price for a DX Luke be similar? At least $250?! I'm scared honestly that it will be more! I just preordered the joker and that price is really making me feel like I need a new hobby.
Umm thats makes no sense and anyone who thinks that must be crazy.

Oh wait i said that too:rotfl

SLJ has his eye on you. And the other one too.

Samuel-Jackson-is-watching-you.gif

I have always been a SW fan...so this should be a must for me...but...I'm afraid many more great figures will come out too!!!...just imagine Han Solo, Princess Leia and Ben Kenobi...and finally having the definitive Chewbacca!!!...I defenitely need to start a garage sale and narrow my collections to just Star Wars...

Aye, but everything about the HT is just better.

Exactly... The outfit, the boots, the belt, etc.

I figure the boots and belt will be pretty hot commodities, at least initially, loose since everyone will be trying to put together a second figure (think T1000 belt) so I am willing to use my SS gear to make it easier and cheaper.

Exactly... The outfit, the boots, the belt, etc.

I figure the boots and belt will be pretty hot commodities, at least initially, loose since everyone will be trying to put together a second figure (think T1000 belt) so I am willing to use my SS gear to make it easier and cheaper.

I understand you now. I'm still holding out hope that HT will put in multiples of the boots and belt etc. They never have, but I can dream.:pray:

HT including a second belt and pair of boots in the set would be your best hope since full specs have yet to be released. Still, I don't see that happening.

If they do that why not just make it two full figures?

If they do that why not just make it two full figures?

They provide two outfits, not two figures. Indy doesn't allow for two full outfits. If so, they'd include two sets of pants, boots and a second head.

I doubt Luke will come with two belts, boots, saber, etc. but it would be nice.

They provide two outfits, not two figures. Indy doesn't allow for two full outfits. If so, they'd include two sets of pants, boots and a second head.

I doubt Luke will come with two belts, boots, saber, etc. but it would be nice.

Did you read the post I quoted?

I said if they had two of everything why not provide two full figures at that point.
:slap

Back