Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great if they did an Anakin. Some of SS's head sculpts and paint apps were not so great. I really want a Hot Toys Anakin.

I will not keep placing this same post in several areas. I know this isn't usual, but I've been looking and asking for this for several weeks ago. You know, is very difficult to get a response if I only post this in the Trading section. Please don't get angry. I'm not trying to interrupt, this is not a discussion, just a reminder for anyone who is interested about my petition.

Is sad to read your reply as the first one. I thought people would understand what I mean.

Thank you.

No problem. Best of luck.

Cheers

Here's the translation from the FB page. That second sentence doesn't make much sense (I'm guessing it didn't translate well). I'm not sure it means 3-4 figures a year. :dunno

We want to detach figures Troopers will concentrate on the main actors of the license. I thought the spread out over 3-4 years. In addition, most figures will be DX.

We want to detach figures Troopers will concentrate on the main actors of the license. I thought the spread out over 3-4 years. In addition, most figures will be DX.

:lol:lol:lol

He says they will concentrate on just doing the MAIN characters OVER 3-4 YEAR span. NOT 3-4 figures a year!

I'm guessing they will doing several versions of Luke, Leia and Han. PT & OT Obi Wan and Yoda, and 1-2 versions of Anakin and Padme as well.

Guessing based on what? Not sure why anyone besides Sideshow would need to do Yoda.

Everyone else I can see, but the only thing they could bring to Yoda is PERS.

I'm guessing they are just doing the main actors/characters based on Frank saying "concentrate on the main actors of the license" "most figures will be DX". You might be right with Yoda though. QUi Gonn Jinn would be another possibility.

If Hot Toys does Yoda, you bet your ass its going to look like a masterpiece of a figure and not like the cartoonish SSC version.

5453316111_e5b5bd3710.jpg

I'm down for a realistic approach to Yoda since i don't own any in 1/6th.

If Hot Toys does Yoda, you bet your ass its going to look like a masterpiece of a figure and not like the cartoonish SSC version.

I'm down for a realistic approach to Yoda since i don't own any in 1/6th.

And since you don't own it, you have no idea what it looks like in reality, and have no real ground to judge it.

2012- Darth Vader ESB DX
Han Solo ESB DX
Anakin Skywalker ROTS DX
Obi-Wan ROTS DX

I hope this will be the line-up for 2012!

Back