Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what body they'll use... :nana:

(could we possibly see a shorter muscle body in the works?? I don't want to see a bespin luke on the slim and the regular bodies are too tall for Luke.)

Agreed. No Slim or Regular TT for this DX Luke. I bet we see a new muscle body with a slimmer build so that a training scene Luke will look good without his jacket.

I bet this puppy cost a good penny with all the licensing fees......Hoping it isn't a dumb price range like $250 - $300, we unless it has two sculpts, two outfits etc. :wink1:

Luke will look good without his jacket.

"Thanks! I like you too. Let's hang."

luke.jpg

Well, they finally did Sucker Punch and Avatar, and now this announcement ....... bravo, Hot Toys :clap

These guys just seem to be making all the right moves. Oh, and I don't give a crap about any of the above listed 3, just glad to see the company that supplies the vast majority of my collectibles is becoming so broad :)

Damn it... why'd they have to start with my all time favorite Luke!?

I am not really mad... but for a while i saw so many gaps in time where i didn't see any release i wanted or needed... but now, it's like the opposite... TOO MUCH!

But i am excited nonetheless!

M.

Umm.. ok HT Why wasnt return of the jedi Luke not a cooler DX worthy Luke?...:dunno

holy-crap1.jpg

I'm in for WHATEVER HT puts out. If it's got the HT tag I'm in. The SSC version will just get passed onto my son for his own little collection. I cannot wait and am damn near giddly we'll see this before the end of the week!

Back