Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ok, no need for modifying it then. Having never seen it in hand I didn't know whether the weather vane was adjustable in height or not. Cheers for the response.

HEMXwvb.jpg

The top of the base also rotates allowing it to be mounted that way. I had it inside the detolf using the bottom base but it took up so much space, I mounted a block of wood to the top of one and attached the base to it and have it hanging out there.

View attachment 458626

The top of the base also rotates allowing it to be mounted that way. I had it inside the detolf using the bottom base but it took up so much space, I mounted a block of wood to the top of one and attached the base to it and have it hanging out there.

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you. I had no idea the top rotated like that. It looks like it will fit in well if a shelf removed and screwed to the wooden top. I'm not too keen on the base bit that comes with it, so pleased to see it can be held well enough without it.

Anyone know how to take his belt off without causing damage? Also, anyone know where someone might buy a replacement hook to hang the lightsaber hilt from his belt? Thanks in advance.

Do you mean unclasping the waist buckle? Or how to get the belt off without damaging the thigh strap?

If it’s the latter, just unclasp the waist buckle and then slide the thigh strap down his leg and over his foot.

View attachment 458626

Anyone know what the overall height of the weather vane is when using the base?

You can probably find one on eBay. Only thing is the insane price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I’ve looked on there and they’re pretty expensive. I just lost a couple buttons on mine

Make some replacement buttons then. Try to find something at a hobby or fabric store.

The arts and crafts term is 'nailhead', you can find all shapes/colors/sizes online. Most are heat activated glue, 1 to 1.5mm should be the right size, but you should measure to be sure.

The arts and crafts term is 'nailhead', you can find all shapes/colors/sizes online. Most are heat activated glue, 1 to 1.5mm should be the right size, but you should measure to be sure.

Would you happen to have a link?

Back