Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few more crappy pics...
Just to show Luke vs. some other figures for scale...
Sorry about the tint and focus... quick shots

My favorite pose, I might leave them like this!

picture.php

With Medi Droids!!! I think he looks particularly good next to 3PO...

picture.php
KGrHqJjIE6Io7E2HWBOkMzup2nw60_57.jpg

JUST like the poster posed...

cool pics :clap
love that shadowing hows vader holding saber in right hand didnt think he could may have to look at my vaders hands selection's again.

Last edited:
Only QC issues mine have is the magnet on the BD HS for the hairpiece needs to be re-glued and the regular version needs to have the magnet on the holster re-glued along with a poorly stitched button on the vest that shows because it is not lined up correctly; little futzing fixes that.

cool pics :clap
love that shadowing hows vader holding saber in left hand didnt think he could may have to look at my vaders hands selection's again.

Yeah, i didnt notice the shadow until you said somerhing. It looks great!

Only QC issues mine have is the magnet on the BD HS for the hairpiece needs to be re-glued and the regular version needs to have the magnet on the holster re-glued along with a poorly stitched button on the vest that shows because it is not lined up correctly; little futzing fixes that.

I had the same magnet problem with Indy
. Nothing to worry about, its an easy fix.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The button on the vest is the only thing irritating me.

Overall, this is a great addition to the collection and I'm glad I picked it up. Can't wait for a HT Han Solo.

The EX Vader head is dope!!!!!!!!

Haven't got to spend much time with it other than re-gluing parts back together. Will pose and display after a long night of trick-or-treating with my little one.

Only complaint i have is the magnet coming out of the headsculpts, yup..you would figure Hot Toys would have rectified this issue by now.

I am so glad i didn't pass on this set like i originally had planned because i am just all Star War'd the **** out these days. XD

I know i'll probally break down and buy Anakin but, really really want Bespin Han now.

2je9pvc.jpg

4izy0x.jpg

303im8n.jpg

al2cmp.jpg

iz23hi.jpg

From the Visionary Director of THE DARK KNIGHT, and THE DARK KNIGHT RISES:

Christopher Nolan

Producer David S Goyer

and Creative Consultant/Studio Janitor George Lucas

Walt Disney Studios is proud to present:

Star Wars Episode VII : The Dark Jedi Knight Rises

Starring:

Harrison Ford as Fat Han Solo

Mark Hamill as Fat Luke Skywalker

Carrie Fisher as Fat Leia Organa

With Christian Bale as Angry C3P0

In Theaters March 25, 2015

Where do I get advance tickets?????

You forgot Morgan Freeman as Lando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap

You were saying that you have done this many times before, have you ever done it with SSC? They may have some different shipping method that disallows leaving the package with a signature. Like I said yesterday, I talked with someone on the phone before about it (regarding a Sideshow shipment) and they claimed that it had to be signed for in person.

I did it with Rescue Cap two months ago. Must be a new policy

Back