Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you think folks should be completely nude when handling figures, like you do? That's understandable. . .

I find clothing inhibits my ability to drag my testes across my figures.

I like to strip both myself and my figures down at the same time. A man does not know true freedom until he has released himself and his toys from the binds of clothing. :lecture

And as GB mentioned, one can more effectively slather ones balls all over a 1/6th figure while fully nude.

WTF? Dane, that's ****ing nuts. I ordered from AE and I'll have mine Friday.

I know, it's bull ****. :( I don't know why CSC keeps getting shafted on shipments. It's like SSC's distribution/warehouse manager (or whatever) has it out for them...

Well this sucks. I signed the slip to have UPS leave the package at my door. They didn't. :gah: who knows when I will have my figure now!?!
You were saying that you have done this many times before, have you ever done it with SSC? They may have some different shipping method that disallows leaving the package with a signature. Like I said yesterday, I talked with someone on the phone before about it (regarding a Sideshow shipment) and they claimed that it had to be signed for in person.

yeah, one of the ups drivers that normally delivers stuff to my house said he generally ignores those slips if the shipper requires an in-person signature. it kind of sounded like he didn't want to be on the hook for something being left when a direct signature was required.

It is partial. Just a peep under the dome makes that pretty clear. Not too unlike the regular head only without the hair piece.

Is anyone going to try removing the Luke head from the Vader helmet? (doubtful its a full sculpt, but it doesn't necessarily need to be). Looking at it, a repaint and a bit of drilling would make for a nice third Luke head.

I want to say something: I really love this set. I've been playing catchup on a bunch of HT figures these past two weeks, and in that span of time I've received DX 89 Batman, DX 89 Joker, HT Superman, and HT Luke. Out of the bunch I was impressed most by Luke. The overall package is great and a pretty good value (even considering that I managed to get HT Bats and Supes at pretty great prices).

It feels great when you open an (awesome) box and see two stunning complete figures inside, with lots of goodies. I'm even impressed by that little card placard with Luke's face perforated into it. Put an LED behind it and it looks pretty nice, I bet.

Anyway, I have DX Jack arriving on Friday courtesy of a freak here. I expect much from it, but from where I'm standing now, Luke is gonna be hard to beat.

I already know DX12 Bale Batman won't do it. lol

Is anyone going to try removing the Luke head from the Vader helmet? (doubtful its a full sculpt, but it doesn't necessarily need to be). Looking at it, a repaint and a bit of drilling would make for a nice third Luke head.

I wouldn't. The vader helmet/luke head, while nice doesn't seem to be exactly as nice as the two heads. Also I love having the special vader helmet with Luke's head, loved that part of the films.
My 2 cents :)

Back