Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope,,just hoping for everyone else they they get their shipping info today

It makes a change for things to go my way for once, so although I feel bad for the other guys, I'm not going to feel guilty mine has shipped!

Watch me get a missing head now, or a broken arm or something lol.

Undies bunching up here again and it's not even nitpicking. SW thread is the clear winner ;)
I bet SS goes by priority when they have the time and possibly limited stock to deal with but if they know they have enough stock (I ordered last week and got shipping soon as well) and their goal is to fill all orders ASAP the fastest way will be to process the list as it is no matter what system. Especially when multiple ppl are working of the same list at the same time. By now if you have been collecting for a while you should have earned your patience badge ;) it is coming as soon as possible I am sure. Just really hoping they are spending the time cleaning our dollies

Resistance is Futile
:borg

lukevaderno.gif

Honestly this just highlights how utterly ridiculous the prequel trilogy is. As far as i'm concerned the Star Wars saga is only 3 movies and none have jar jar binks in them.

Honestly this just highlights how utterly ridiculous the prequel trilogy is. As far as i'm concerned the Star Wars saga is only 3 movies and none have jar jar binks in them.

How else would you have had the story told? I get that there are some annoying aspects to the PT, like Jar Jar, but in terms of the story how else did you think it was going to go?

How else would you have had the story told? I get that there are some annoying aspects to the PT, like Jar Jar, but in terms of the story how else did you think it was going to go?

How about actually having a story!!! LOL. The prequels are a string of events with little or no actual plot...

Exhibit A:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI[/ame]

I actually thought the Clone War was going to be much more as a kid. I always had an idea of the Jedi Knights fighting an endless supply of clones. As opposed to an endless supply of droids...

I enjoyed both tbh, when the PT came out I was just excited to have new SW films! I think ROTS was pretty cool.

I think you can appreciate the PT more though if you read the EU books like Darth Plagueis.

Last edited:
for me...
Episode IV: great!!!
V: amazing!! :yess:
VI: great... but the ewoks =/
I: lame
II: wtf?
III: great

My issues with OT.

The twins are born, at the same time their mother dies, at the same time their father becomes the Darth Vader we know.

Also within five minutes...

I have been communicating with Qui Gonn in the netherworld
I will go into Exile
You will give the boy to his Aunt & Uncle in Tatooine (and live their)
Ohh...my wife and I always wanted a daughter.....there seems to be one available...can we take it??

My issues with OT.

The twins are born, at the same time their mother dies, at the same time their father becomes the Darth Vader we know.

I will go into Exile
Ohh...my wife and I always wanted a daughter.....there seems to be one available...can we take it??

From what I remember in the OT Leia lived with her mother. She didn't die at child birth. Lucas went AWOL

My issues with OT.

I will go into Exile

Not sure what any of that has to do with the OT... its all revisionist from the PT.

Except the fact that they are twins.

Back