Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shipping notice yet, keeping fingers crossed I get one for today, if I don't get it shipped it will mean that a whole week will have passed since they taken the full $ from my account for my preorder. C'mon ht and ss spirits let my order ship Wednesday.

How comes so many have not had a shipping notice yet? I got mine yesterday, fedex tracker states it will be delivered to me in the UK by Monday, woo hoo!

Got my shipping notice. Looks like it should be here on Friday.

And I POed pretty late in the game.

Did you order the ex? Where you located? When did you order?

Ex. (of course)

West Coast.

POed sometime last month.

Strange!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...WTF.

I'm POed right now. :mad:

Indeed! :mad:

How comes so many have not had a shipping notice yet? I got mine yesterday, fedex tracker states it will be delivered to me in the UK by Monday, woo hoo!

SS is quickly turning into a joke to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thread needs more pics.

rw1-1.jpg

I think if I don't have a UPS shipping notice by the time I get off work today I'm going to give SS a call. And find out what's going on. Because I haven't even gotten a shipping notice for my DX 12 yet either. And they charge my card for Batman a week ago Monday....

Yeah...WTF.

Indeed! :mad:

SS is quickly turning into a joke to me.

Didn't you pre-order yours straight away like me? So ours should have shipped at the same time.

Mind you mine is fedex as its international, dunno who they use to ship within the US?

Didn't you pre-order yours straight away like me? So ours should have shipped at the same time.

Mind you mine is fedex as its international, dunno who they use to ship within the US?

Yup. I pre-ordered 11-17-11

And when I see people that have pre-ordered a month ago getting their shipping notice makes me raise my "Bull **** Flag". I mean, shouldnt these be processed and shipped out based on the order in which people placed these orders?

SS ships UPS within the US. And yes, some times UPS Takes awhile to send out the notice, but I usually get the email usually some time in the middle of the night (I see it in the morning when I get up) and this morning nothing.

Yup. Me too. No notice. WTF!!! Ordered mine the second PO came up. Would flex have anything to do with it?

Ordered in Nov. Folks ordering last month getting a shipping notice before me?

I guess there's no rhyme or reason as to how they ship em. If i don't get one today i will be officially annoyed.

Back