Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called them and they charged the rest of my order. She said orders wont ship out till early next week though. :(

Cool, my last FLEX is set to go next week, so I'll just wait. I can earn about .0003 cents of interest on my money in these next few days, so no sense in asking them to charge me now if it won't ship until next week.

Thing you anti-chicken-littles need to realize is you're just as annoying with your apathetic and condescending posts as any chicken little. All you basically want to do is stifile conversation. There was nothing at all overly negative about this thread. Most people actually really enjoyed it but all you guys can do is b***h that not every single post conformed to your view of things. :huh

You chicken littles need to get it through your head that the same freedom of expression that allows you to whine like you're about to deliver triplets also allows us to express our opinion of said whining. Unless you're endorsing a double standard, you might want to research some coping methods, because so long as you plan on clucking to your heart's content, we will be here to laugh at you.

Love seeing all these new pics today. This, along with the figures Sideshow has been putting out, makes it a great time to be a Star Wars collector.

You chicken littles need to get it through your head that the same freedom of expression that allows you to whine like you're about to deliver triplets also allows us to express our opinion of said whining. Unless you're endorsing a double standard, you might want to research some coping methods, because so long as you plan on clucking to your heart's content, we will be here to laugh at you.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:goodpost::exactly:

Love seeing all these new pics today. This, along with the figures Sideshow has been putting out, makes it a great time to be a Star Wars collector.
:goodpost:

Hell yeah it is! So much OT stuff, mighty fine time indeed :yess:

devilof76 said:
And it's not stopping any time soon. Bossk in December and Snowtrooper in January.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

pic by batmaniac

PICT1509_zps7465befe.jpg

PICT1510_zpsc2108eb5.jpg

PICT1511_zps35e3e029.jpg

PICT1513_zpsc8b791ac.jpg

crazy month no actually week... releasing these three at the same time is just madness :p
I was surprised that SS still had stock on Luke and is filling my order even though I just placed the order on Mon night... nice :p

Still love this look. Would like to make it happen if i could find the outfit. (medicom outfit only though, it's of better material IMO) How would the hand fit in?

8092873508_da8b96fe0b_b.jpg

Back