Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTH? What did you say that got them to do that?? Cause when I and others have called they wouldnt do it...:mad:

Yeah they said they wouldn't do it for the DX12 when I called twice yesterday...they said it was because they received a limited first shipment so the first ones go to those who ordered them first and I wouldn't receive mine until December...I called today about Luke and they charged the final payment...I think it has to do with the "backorder" status for DX12...DX7 isn't listed as such...anyway that's what I'm guessing...

You mean just on this? Cause I've done this before.

They only do it whenever it's in stock and in the warehouse with a full shipment.

Ski

Nice! I was hoping the second wave wouldn't hit till then. Too much at once always sucks, and SW stuff takes priority for me.

gotta_catch_em_all-article_image.jpeg

Ski

Oh man, I'm like so impatient, not shipping til next week is not what I wanted to hear :(

They've been my go to etailer for a couple years now. The double boxing is also a big plus. :lecture

Yeah, I really dug that the first time I received a package form them. And I'm not one of those " I have to keep my shipper mint like the box" type of people. It's just nice that they go the extra mile.

Besides the 3 times I got something from SS it looked like the shipper had been through a soccer match with the box inside not looking too hot.

i had the same idea but the only R2 D2 s i had were the 3 3/4 scale.so i got a hasbro 12" electronic R2 and 3po set from the bay for 20 lol

lol.
I like the features on the new R2, the light up and sounds, but I want it on scale with luke... and the SSC one is taking forever :impatient:

yes, in fact they both look short =/
there's no 1/6 scale r2???
I mean, the new die cast one is nice, but so expensive!

They only do it whenever it's in stock and in the warehouse with a full shipment.

Ski

Not true. the rep said they weren't in the warehouse yet. They expect them today or tomorrow. They only do it if they are 100% sure of the quantities they'll be receiving and they know they'll have enough for all of those who ordered first and payed in full. (At least that's how it was explained to me by my super secret SSC source, codename Manboobs)

Back