Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am starting to realized that most people in this thread are probably very new to HT. If you have collect HT long enough, you will know that the final product always matches the proto very closely.

In case someone brings up Indy, Indy was never very good even in proto phase and the final product actually has a better likeness than the proto eventhough still not quite there.
:goodpost:
My thoughts exactly

Recent pics at FigureDetails.com, which I haven't seen posted here yet:

Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-1.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-2.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-3.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-4.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-5.jpg

More pics from FigureDetails.com:

Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-11.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-12.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-13.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-14.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-15.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-16.jpg
Luke-Skywalker-Star-Wars-DX-p-17.jpg

Looking good, but the clean sculpt still isn't the home run I was hoping for. Perhaps these are just newer photos of the same old prototypes?

Last edited:
He did upload higher resolution pictures.

These were on his public flickr account that took a whole two seconds to find. (Hopefully he doesn't mind. If so, then I apologize.)

8081358282_fd68e67541_k.jpg

8081358524_dd2312d4ab_k.jpg

8081363331_52707283e3_k.jpg

8081362775_3596f236e6_k.jpg

8081357654_3e436dbf79_k.jpg

8081362489_d840b7d3f4_k.jpg

These, along with the one Hot Toys Facebook pics, are the only production pics so far. I would imagine we will start to see a lot more this coming week.

Glad to see great looking in-hand pictures from a well known member was not enough to quel the Chicken Littles :rolleyes2

I figured HT was bsing about the initial photos not being the final product and I assumed the new photos were just better pics, but comparing them, I believe I was wrong. These new photos are of an obviously better figure.

And LOL at Rory. I've been on these boards since February and he has quit twice in that time. It's the internet, don't let it get to you, man.

I figured HT was bsing about the initial photos not being the final product and I assumed the new photos were just better pics, but comparing them, I believe I was wrong. These new photos are of an obviously better figure.

And LOL at Rory. I've been on these boards since February and he has quit twice in that time. It's the internet, don't let it get to you, man.

:lecture:lecture

The first was the 89 Batman oil escapade.

Check out this post from Toysdaily...

So Rook is part of a Hot Toys conspiracy?

:lol

:slap

What? No way. Is there any truth to that?

:panic:

No, we know right now. Those are Rook's pictures, he's not a Hot Toys operative, and he didn't re-paint the figure.

:hi5:

:slap I known I can't math, I should take the tin-foil hat off regarding the Rook pictures, but hey it's Star Wars-Lucas-Hot Toys and who knows...why not perpetuate a conspiracy theory or two before this hits the stores?:wink1:

Really? Really? :dunno

So his photo's are fake? How exactly?

I'm disgusted...

:lol

What the hell? Are those fake somehow then?

No. :gah:

Back