Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8081362775_3596f236e6_k.jpg

8081357654_3e436dbf79_k.jpg

This figure looks outstanding! Can't wait till the 20th!!

Guess we'll find out either way in one to two weeks when 'real' pictures show up from OMG, Luka and others ...:impatient:

Ummm...Sideshow says they're getting him this coming Wednesday...so pics will be sooner than one to two weeks :dunno

Ummm...Sideshow says they're getting him this coming Wednesday...so pics will be sooner than one to two weeks :dunno

:slap I known I can't math, I should take the tin-foil hat off regarding the Rook pictures, but hey it's Star Wars-Lucas-Hot Toys and who knows...why not perpetuate a conspiracy theory or two before this hits the stores?:wink1:

:slap I known I can't math, I should take the tin-foil hat off regarding the Rook pictures, but hey it's Star Wars-Lucas-Hot Toys and who knows...why not perpetuate a conspiracy theory or two before this hits the stores?:wink1:

:lol yeah why not

From an outsiders perspective, I think the figure's look great and at under $150 apiece this is a fantastic bargain. Hell, I may even pick him up and I had zero interest.

I got to thinking, what if HT just made headsculpts available to replace those earlier Sideshow releases? Like Giant headed, monkey armed jedi Luke? Would you find that preferable or would you only want a full figure set from them?

I know they wouldnt be likely to do that, as it would limit heir revenue, not to mention SS probably wouldnt be too fond of the idea. But I am surprised given how lucrative parts are on Ebay that HT hasnt at the very least opened up a parts shop.

I got to thinking, what if HT just made headsculpts available to replace those earlier Sideshow releases? Like Giant headed, monkey armed jedi Luke? Would you find that preferable or would you only want a full figure set from them?

I know they wouldnt be likely to do that, as it would limit heir revenue, not to mention SS probably wouldnt be too fond of the idea. But I am surprised given how lucrative parts are on Ebay that HT hasnt at the very least opened up a parts shop.

I wouldn't mind if SSC re-released their existing sculpts with the new paint method as seen on Padawan Obi-Wan. I think most of the sculpts themselves were excellent, it was the paint apps that let them down.

BTW how does one post YouTube videos on here?

These new photos surely are a relief compared to the initials, but I still wish the outfit was up to the calibur of the prototype. Still, this is for sure the best ever 1/6 Star Wars release and I can't wait for my PO to go through!

I can't believe until now there are still people who have trouble accepting the fact that HT hit a homerun with this figure.

Lol, bit early to be stating things like that. People were fully justified thinking their $300 bucks might have just went on a dodgy looking action man with 7 days out and not a single picture of a finished product.

Of course - those people have now vanished and turned into new ones that now stay stuff like this. :lol

Lol, bit early to be stating things like that. People were fully justified thinking their $300 bucks might have just went on a dodgy looking action man with 7 days out and not a single picture of a finished product.

Of course - those people have now vanished and turned into new ones that now stay stuff like this. :lol

Yeah, they were fully justified. :rotfl

I'm sorry, but they're not.

Rook does this kind of thing all the time. Don't take it too hard. All in good fun, right?

At least you got to be excited for the figure for a few hours.

Back