Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One pic! One pic is all i ask! Gotta have one damn pic out there!

imager.php

:lol Yeah, I know. Everyday I come here and just scroll down from where I left of the day before to see new pics and nothin'. No sense in reading any of this garbage anymore until we see something new.

I have a good feeling once OMG gets it and gets pics up we are all gonna breath easier......just wait

Couldn't you just mark return to sender on it? I know you can do that here in the States and avoid any return shipping charges.

If it's international, you're responsible for shipping both ways (unless you had some agreement with Sideshow, but this would generally be for returning something defective after you'd accepted delivery), plus duty, customs, etc., so if you wanted to see it inhand, the only sensible thing would be to wait for the LCS to have it.

inhand, the only sensible thing would be to wait for the LCS to have it.

Which would probably charge anywhere up to $30-$40 more for the regular version and not the EX.

It's a sticky situation but at least generally these things don't loose much value. Even the bad ones.

Which would probably charge anywhere up to $30-$40 more for the regular version and not the EX.

It's a sticky situation but at least generally these things don't loose much value. Even the bad ones.

Cornerstorecomics.com.....$269.99
https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...y_ID=667&ChildCategory_ID=671&Product_ID=5810

Alteregocomics.com..........$269.99
https://www.alteregocomics.com/Luke-Skywalker-Bespin-Outfit-DX-Series-1-6-Scale-Figure.html

Bigbadtoystore.com................$279.99
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10371&mode=retail

All cheaper than SS.

You mean always cheaper than SS. :lol

I think CSC is 2 dollars cheaper than AEC after shipping. Nothing special but I think that's the cheapest place.

edit:Never mind they're about the same. 5 cent difference but CSC doesn't ask for an NRD.

I always have to buy from the non California alternative. Paying an additional $20+ for these figures in taxes blows.

I know that our overseas brethren have it a lot worse with customs fees at times, but my extra costs can be avoided whereas the customs stuff can't.

You mean always cheaper than SS. :lol

I think CSC is 2 dollars cheaper than AEC after shipping. Nothing special but I think that's the cheapest place.

edit:Never mind they're about the same. 5 cent difference but CSC doesn't ask for an NRD.

Yeah, they are always cheaper, but they do have a cancelation fee. So theres that to consider as well.

Well, I was thinking supposing that OMG's pics don't decide things one way or the other, you could wait for the LCS to have it, check it out in-hand and maybe still have time to order the EX from Sideshow. Not sure if the EX is limited only to pre-orders or if they'll have extra stock that can be purchased afterwards. I like the EX, but I don't really have a natural place to display it (no Yoda Hut/Degobah stuff), so I won't be too bothered if I were to miss out on it.

Where are the ****ing pics for this thing! :gah::dunno:lol

Are SSC customers first to get their hands on it?

It could be, due to the licensing agreement between Sideshow and Hot Toys, that Sideshow customers (meaning the U.S. market) gets Luke first.

That would explain why there haven't been any in hand pics yet. No one in Japan gets it before it ships in the States.

It could be, due to the licensing agreement between Sideshow and Hot Toys, that Sideshow customers (meaning the U.S. market) gets Luke first.

That would explain why there haven't been any in hand pics yet. No one in Japan gets it before it ships in the States.

EXACTAMUNDO.

Same thing happened with Indy. And that was a Shared License as well.

Back