Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even then that's a lot, lol. I know I'll get Anakin, and I love this Luke, it's just taking the first step. I think my limits will have to be only be main characters, like Luke, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin, Han Solo, Vader, etc. I'll going to take the plunge tonight, I just have to work up to it. :lol

Well, I did it, I finally got him. Now I'm in, haha. This is going to be big. My 3 3/4" collection just became a little more obsolete.

Yeah, I'm only sticking to important characters. I mean, I have certain favorites outside of the main guys definitely, and if SS prices continue to hover around $150-$175 I'll probably get more. I'm still considering Boba Fett, and I'd love to get Jango Fett if he comes out. So.. collecting limits are tough. Now I just wonder if I can actually track down a reasonably price Jedi outfit that will fit him.

For the record, I hope they don't change the sculpt at all, I love it. I'd be disappointed if they did.

Last edited:
I love this figure but not going to buy it. Star Wars will just be something I appreciate and enjoy viewing other peoples pictures of, too many characters to collect and I would always feel as though I wanted more if I bought only a selection!

I was trying to think of my top five and struggled to name them without leaving some out, so for me this would be too expensive:panic:

I am struggling with The Avengers...

Even then that's a lot, lol. I know I'll get Anakin, and I love this Luke, it's just taking the first step. I think my limits will have to be only be main characters, like Luke, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin, Han Solo, Vader, etc. I'll going to take the plunge tonight, I just have to work up to it. :lol

Indeed it is. But with HT saying they only plan 1-2 Star Wars releases a year, its much more doable. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I'll just take HT Obi ROTS, then leave the SW line :lol

a dangerous path, it is..

I would love that version, someone will have to make it to go with the Hot Toys ROTS Anakin (please be Episode III Anakin). In a way, it wasn't Luke that sold 12" SW for me, but the prospect of ROTS Anakin. He's probably my favorite Star Wars character, followed by Luke.

Indeed it is. But with HT saying they only plan 1-2 Star Wars releases a year, its much more doable. :)

True, but with Sideshow's stuff getting so much better I know I'll be getting figures from them to compliment the Hot Toy releases. Like their new Darth Vader to go with Bespin Luke, and Boba Fett to go with Han Solo (fingers crossed it's the ESB version), etc.

I just hope they don't change Luke's sculpt. :pray:

I would love that version, someone will have to make it to go with the Hot Toys ROTS Anakin (please be Episode III Anakin). In a way, it wasn't Luke that sold 12" SW for me, but the prospect of ROTS Anakin. He's probably my favorite Star Wars character, followed by Luke.

True, but with Sideshow's stuff getting so much better I know I'll be getting figures from them to compliment the Hot Toy releases. Like their new Darth Vader to go with Bespin Luke, and Boba Fett to go with Han Solo (fingers crossed it's the ESB version), etc.

I just hope they don't change Luke's sculpt. :pray:

Yeah I have SSC ANH Vader, ANH Obi Wan, Jabba with throne and the Gammorrean Guard.

Have Boba Fett on PO
Going to get the ESB/ROTJ Vader and the Carbon Freezing Chamber environment.

Would like to pick up Momaw Nadon and the Tusken Raider some time down the road but they arent high priority for me right now.

I have the old Hasbro 12" ROTJ C-3PO and R2-D2 and I think those will suffice for them on my shelfn I dont need really expensive versions of the droids

Craving the HT Bespin Luke release and of couse Han!

Then really the only two others I truly "need" are Chewie and Princess Leia. Then Im pretty good.

Nice! That's an awesome set up. Yeah, I don't think I need many outside of those and some others I I like a lot. It's tempting to get Tuskain Raiders though, but then I'd want to display them with an EPII Anakin which there isn't a 1/6 version I like.. so I'll just wait.

Oh man, I didn't realize they had teased the Carbon Freezing Chamber.. This is where Star Wars collecting can get out of hand.. Environments, lol. Must resist getting Han Solo in Carbonite, Yoda's Hut, and the Freezing Chamber. Oh man.. That freezing chamber though, + Bespin Luke, + Vader.. :gah:

Im really tempted to pre-order this figure,just the fact your basically getting two figures with quite a handfull of accessories, hands, and especially the cloud city Weathervane pole.

It's hard to resist, I tried for as long as I could, lol. I think it will end up being a pretty popular figure that will become sought after. I mean, it's such a great value how can it not sell on that alone? If anything, you can part a lot of it out and came out pretty cheap in the end I bet.

Nice! That's an awesome set up. Yeah, I don't think I need many outside of those and some others I I like a lot. It's tempting to get Tuskain Raiders though, but then I'd want to display them with an EPII Anakin which there isn't a 1/6 version I like.. so I'll just wait.

Oh man, I didn't realize they had teased the Carbon Freezing Chamber.. This is where Star Wars collecting can get out of hand.. Environments, lol. Must resist getting Han Solo in Carbonite, Yoda's Hut, and the Freezing Chamber. Oh man.. That freezing chamber though, + Bespin Luke, + Vader.. :gah:

Yep that Carbon Freezing Chamber environment will be an awesome display with the Bespin Luke and Vader dueling! Exact reason Im getting it! :lol

I missed out on the Carbobite environment so Im hoping HT will do a Bespin Han with Carbonite two pack :pray:

The Yoda hut is a very impressive piece but I lack the space for it. :(

Well i caved haha been contemplating pre-ordering him for a little while now i've finally done it lol, i just couldn't pass up on 2 True types 3 stands and everything else.

I still can't bring myself to go for this. It'll be $380 - $400 (incl shipping) for me to get this in Europe. Ouch!!!

I still can't bring myself to go for this. It'll be $380 - $400 (incl shipping) for me to get this in Europe. Ouch!!!

Its definitely is expensive at over £200+, but my view on this and what sold it is everything you get with it makes it worth it, especially since your getting two bodies battle damaged and clean version so its two figures , all the hands, the stands the weapons etc as a big star wars fan i can't wait to get it

Last edited:

???
Onesixthbruce still has him up for pre-order for £225

Incredible-figures.de is a German site but you can get him there for £225 shipped to the UK with no import fees because we're both in the EU.

Back