Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for a good coupon to use on this guy, I meant to use the May15 one but forgot, lol. It's an incredible deal, I think the figures look perfect. I like to think that Sideshow & Hot Toys have a good plan for the releases they are doing, and expect more figures that will build towards a bigger ESB display.

I'm just waiting for a good coupon to use on this guy, I meant to use the May15 one but forgot, lol. It's an incredible deal, I think the figures look perfect. I like to think that Sideshow & Hot Toys have a good plan for the releases they are doing, and expect more figures that will build towards a bigger ESB display.

This is going to be a huge box, I don't think theres a coupon coming that will outweigh the free shipping since I'm on the opposite side of the US from SS.

I am debating on cancelling my order and re ordering using rewards points on this one.

I ordered the EX, but I thought Sideshow was doing free shipping on all non-EX versions of Hot Toys other than some of the big vehicles. I thought there was a trick to getting to the non-EX order page, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

The exclusive piece is worth the cost of shipping, for me anyway. Still I'm not going to rush to get him unless he's nearly sold out, just going to wait and see if a coupon comes out.

So is anyone planning on using this Luke as a base for a Jedi Luke? I love the Bespin look, but my favorite version is Jedi Luke.

Back