Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of when Kenner released the POTF2 X-Wing Luke with big puffy collar, long jacket, white gloves and brown belt. CLEARLY the Snowspeeder suit. How could they get it so wrong?!?!?
:lecture

:p

Huh?

He flew the X-Wing in that suit from Hoth to Dagobah.

Another DX figure , which appreciates the union head with the body, Superman still looks better.

lukehead.jpg

supervb.jpg

Last edited:
Is unacceptable a figure that dx, which appreciates the union head and body, two figures pack better to hide the defects, in general many unions are seen in the two bodies, very bad, I will not buy, this luke

lukehead.jpg

supervb.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff4S7-r3R2Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Is unacceptable a figure that dx, which appreciates the union head and body, two figures pack better to hide the defects, in general many unions are seen in the two bodies, very bad, I will not buy, this luke

That makes sense. Translator not working?:dunno

I can't see it being a big issue on the figure, that collar covers it up, mostly.

The thing I don't like a bout the neck sculpts is the lack of head tilt. Adds a ton of expression to a pose when you have more options moving the head.

Agreed!. But if they do an Obi-Wan it definitely won't be from TPM with SS releasing theirs soonish. I could see it either being ANH or ROTS.

Yep, man I can't wait for the ep.1 figure. Though I know now I will need it repainted :lol

I'd love a ROTS Obi from HT.

humm,,,maybe it will be an ESB Han solo with the gas masks etc,and to make it a DX,,, add the carbonite slab with working lights etc...that would be superb

All i know is this is going to be the best 1/6 SW figure to date.

EVER!

And then there's posts like francsicoliger.

All i know is this is going to be the best 1/6 SW figure to date.

EVER!

And then there's posts like francsicoliger.

Is acceptable a figure that dx, which appreciates the union head and body, two figures pack better to hide the defects, in general many unions are seen in the two bodies, very good, I will buy, this luke

I wish SS would change their release date to August instead of May.
Unless they're are still getting a bunch of the EX's in May and know something we don't.

:)

Back