Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One (1) light-up Weathervane stand which can be mounted onto the wall or ceiling and allows 90 degree movement

:)

I dunno, but the closer this gets the more i'm considering not selling any of it off. (as i was gonna keep just one...We'll see!)

Luke = My fave (good guy) SW character so........

SS said they had them the list or whatever. This will tide me over till then. Question is which,

wet or dry? :)

lukexwing%20anh.jpg

images

luke%20skywalker%20dagobah.jpg

I could.

I wish it came with an X-wing suit so i wouldn't even have to think about it.

:)

:goodpost: :exactly:

As long as the helmet is awesome and he comes with a saber and a blaster, I'm not concerned. Snowspeeder suit is basically the same, right?

Snowspeeder pilot has those fluffy boots and a slightly altered life support system :lecture

:rotfl

..& a different jacket altogether with the padded collar (which is a different shade of orange to the pants), & white / grey gloves, & his Bespin utility belt. :wink1:

:monkey3

:lol

..& a different jacket altogether with the padded collar (which is a different shade of orange to the pants), & white / grey gloves, & his Bespin utility belt. :wink1:

:monkey3

:lol

Reminds me of when Kenner released the POTF2 X-Wing Luke with big puffy collar, long jacket, white gloves and brown belt. CLEARLY the Snowspeeder suit. How could they get it so wrong?!?!?

:lecture

:p

Back