Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard posted this on Facebook supposedly. If it was really him, and if he said it was this year, then I would think that it is going to happen. But Hot Toys news has been fabricated in the past. And Howard has said things that have not come to pass in legit interviews (sculpted hair on Black Widow, promising extra Platoon characters, etc.). So I am not treating it as gospel truth.

Right on. I don't know if I would pic it up (If it was Han or Vader I would for sure) but the concept sounds pretty cool.

He has to at least come with an extra sculpt.

Just a question... if everyone prefers Hot Toys lately... There going name change to the site? :lol

Well said. Main reason I never got DX Luke.

It's really rare for someone who bought the figure to admit its faults. :clap
I (as many others I'm sure) LOVE the HT Bespin Luke - a grail of mine from way back.

However - I for one, do agree regarding it's likeness - certainly not 100%, which is a bit disappointing, but it's still a good one. :)

Oh you forgot to mention it? Thank you for remembering, now we know! Yeah, I'm also going to walk into threads about a figure I'm obviously going to pass on and let everyone there know it. Trolololol. :slap

:lol At the time of my initial post, the thread was several posts into discussing the Han Solo figure and my initial post was regarding just that. I then brought the conversation back to the Anakin figure. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. Try not to be so sensitive. :peace

:lol At the time of my initial post, the thread was several posts into discussing the Han Solo figure and my initial post was regarding just that. I then brought the conversation back to the Anakin figure. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. Try not to be so sensitive. :peace

I've been so traumatized by what you said since I'm sensitive, I don't know if I can ever accept your apology. :slap :lol

Dracula is not the brightest bulb on the tree, if you're making him cry its nothing new, but does mean you're doing something right. :lol

For the sides of the chest armor to make it tighter against the body

It would be nice to have the PO around then.

58 and 1/2 weeks to go until Hot Toys (hopefully) shows the next Star Wars figure that matters.

:exactly:

Hate to be negative(and hopefully Anakin is a great figure and will change my mind), but it seems like this is just a speedbump offering making us wait longer for Solo. :(

We have a HT Luke, I wish HT would just go down the line...Han, Leia, Chewie, Old Ben... then they can do whatever they want PT. The only PT I'm interested in is stuff we haven't seen (ie.Grievous).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back