Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious how there are threads for things that don't actually exist. :lol

You: See look here; all the chinamen gather at this spot on google maps. But when ya click bird view no building.

Me: Go to the center of chinamen, find your lost Anakin you will...

Indeed...this thread may as well be re-named "Hot Toys Star Wars Delusions for Laser-Brains"

:lecture :lol :lecture
I might start a thread for the HT Ellen Ripley, Karl Urban Dredd, & Vader while I'm at it.

And let's not forget BR: Deckard and Pris and a Gladiator General Maximus while we're at it... :lol

I'm finding it harder to believe that Hot Toys is ever doing another Star Wars 1:6 scale figure, let alone Anakin.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting out the license for some new arrangement with Disney to bypass Sideshow....then it'll take off with "Iron Man" speed and we'll the Sixth-Scale market be flooded with multiple versions of Episode VII characters at $300+ a pop....and not a classic or prequel character in sight (oh wait...those will be the deluxe HT SW figures at $400+ a pop...)

The likeness is way off, it looks like Tom Cruise. And 289.99? WTF Hot toys?:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back