Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the only good acting he did in either movie. The delivery was executed nicely.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Literally the only good acting he did in either movie.

anakin-skywalker-force-choke.jpg

I actually really enjoyed this scene from ep2...[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o[/ame]

I would love a Sith head and a regular head on this. My dream would be two bodies and 3 heads (Ep. II, III, and Sith III).

I actually really enjoyed this scene from ep2...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o

One of his better scenes.

Now i know Padme loves little orphan Anni, whose she's know since before his ***** dropped :horror
But he admits to murdering a bunch of men in the deseet and the women and the damn children.

That's a Red flag lady!!!!!

Makes her shock over his killing Younglings in the next movie seem surprising now since she knew he was a child killer already.

One of his better scenes.

Now i know Padme loves little orphan Anni, whose she's know since before his ***** dropped :horror
But he admits to murdering a bunch of men in the deseet and the women and the damn children.

That's a Red flag lady!!!!!

Makes her shock over his killing Younglings in the next movie seem surprising now since she knew he was a child killer already.

He murdered those who kidnapped his mother, tortured her and possibly raped her too causing her death. These people are criminal savages which they know themselves so no one really takes it that bad as if someone killed innocent women and children from say Naboo. :wink1: He could probably be viewed more as a hero for sparing future victims from the crimes of that tribe.

It's like some people are too dumb to understand... no wonder they dislike the prequels.

I actually really enjoyed this scene from ep2...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o

Ohmygod he sucks.... That is so utterly painful it's shocking! Not just in the context of a really bad Star Wars movie, but in terms of acting in general! There are better actors in Attack of the 2 Headed Shark! "Yipee" and all the other insanely bad parts aside, that little kid in TPM actually did a better job, considering he was only 6 years old (or whatever.)

Anyone who can defend his acting in AOTC and ROTS must never ever have seen any other actors in any other movies, or something.

There's better actors selling ***** on late night infomercials.

Ohmygod he sucks.... That is so utterly painful it's shocking! Not just in the context of a really bad Star Wars movie, but in terms of acting in general! There are better actors in Attack of the 2 Headed Shark! "Yipee" and all the other insanely bad parts aside, that little kid in TPM actually did a better job, considering he was only 6 years old (or whatever.)

Anyone who can defend his acting in AOTC and ROTS must never ever have seen any other actors in any other movies, or something.

There's better actors selling ***** on late night infomercials.

I don't even hate the prequels, but that is probably the worst acting in any of the Star War movies. Well, maybe their love scenes are worse. But yeah, Hayden is not very good.

He murdered those who kidnapped his mother, tortured her and possibly raped her too causing her death. These people are criminal savages which they know themselves so no one really takes it that bad as if someone killed innocent women and children from say Naboo. :wink1: He could probably be viewed more as a hero for sparing future victims from the crimes of that tribe.

It's like some people are too dumb to understand... no wonder they dislike the prequels.

It's one of the elements of Star Wars that is hard to accept as you get older. He regardless of motives murders an entire tribe - he obviously feels some regret - but within the Wild West Star Wars causal murder seems ok. He conceals it from the council so it must be an issue yet as people say locally he would probably been a hero and it see to make padme hot for him!!!

Way to miss his point. :slap

I don't even hate the prequels, but that is probably the worst acting in any of the Star War movies. Well, maybe their love scenes are worse. But yeah, Hayden is not very good.

We were just discussing this recently in the Star Wars thread in the movie section... how much better the character is in the CGI Clone Wars than how he was handled in the PT. Its a huge difference, its hard for me to even associate that these are the same character.

It's one of the elements of Star Wars that is hard to accept as you get older. He regardless of motives murders an entire tribe - he obviously feels some regret - but within the Wild West Star Wars causal murder seems ok. He conceals it from the council so it must be an issue yet as people say locally he would probably been a hero and it see to make padme hot for him!!!

Agreed. He knew what he did was wrong according to the Jedi code and he regretted it.

I don't agree with the "I slaughtered them" scene was bad acting as some say here. It was perfect to me. I thought Hayden acted with such emotion. A mix of anger, confusion and instability. The characteristics of someone turning to the dark side. It's hard to explain for me in English, but I thought it was perfect. I wonder if people even understand this character when they say it was bad acting? :dunno

You know you put yourself in his shoes... A savage tribe kidnaps your mother, tortures her and probably rapes her.. she dies.. I would probably have done the same as Anakin. When something like that happens to you.. ****, I doubt I'd argue about what is right and wrong.

:lol at the last part! Padmé: "Oh Ani, do that thing where you slaughter an entire tribe of tusken raiders!"

lzcv.jpg

Last edited:
Way to miss his point. :slap

Oh, ok. I thought his point was that what Anakin did should've been a "red flag" for Padmé and it shouldn't really have come as a surprise to her what he did in the Jedi temple? I just explained why I disagreed.

Oh, ok. I thought his point was that what Anakin did should've been a "red flag" for Padmé and it shouldn't really have come as a surprise to her what he did in the Jedi temple? I just explained why I disagreed.

Nope, you were right. I somehow totally misread his post.

Just got back from a run, guess my brain was a little Oxygen deprived when I read through this. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back