Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My impression of OMG's post was that he didn't see him at Anicon but has shot photo's of him. We'll see eventually. :dunno

Does OMG work for HT's? Because he follows the same pattern of not saying anything. I don't know Im just saying!! :huh

Where has OMG gone? Ani-Com ends tonight. One last chance for an Anakin reveal. [crosses all fingers an toes].

They could still reveal him on facebook after Ani-Com ends.

Didn't the last day of Ani-Com start like 3 hours ago? I wonder where "anakin :panic: :panic: :panic:" is?:lol

Man. Ht blows. More and more iron man. The film sucked - we have like two seconds of cool armour and tony running around like batman.

Don't get me wrong ht ironman stuff is great as is most of what they make - hence my want for sw stuff.

Rots anakin in particular. It's the pt character I most want the to make.

With the improvements Ssc are making I'm sure a new padme for them would be great - baroness looks cool-

Rant over.

Now back to regularly sheducled foot stomping.

Got a reply from OMG on facebook, he told me they were making Anakin because HT said they would (nothing new) but he didn't know when they'd announce him. At least he claims he doesn't know!

Man. Ht blows. More and more iron man. The film sucked - we have like two seconds of cool armour and tony running around like batman.

Don't get me wrong ht ironman stuff is great as is most of what they make - hence my want for sw stuff.

Rots anakin in particular. It's the pt character I most want the to make.

With the improvements Ssc are making I'm sure a new padme for them would be great - baroness looks cool-

Rant over.

Now back to regularly sheducled foot stomping.

No, not like Batman, like MacGyver. Batman wouldn't be caught dead in that mediocre film. Hell, at least Batman & Robin made me laugh. IM3 just left me feeling...nothing, which is one of the worst possible things a film can make you feel. If I want to watch a Shane Black/RDJ movie, I'd watch the far superior Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

With that being said, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't see this. I prefer the OT (and Batman to SW, on that note:lol), but anything other than Iron Man would be a nice break from all of the monotony. I know that we did see various items at Ani-Com/SDCC that weren't Iron Man, but, when you add up the amount of Marvel/IM stuff compared to the non-Marvel/IM stuff, there are some seriously ****ed up ratios. Star Wars would've been a nice change of pace, and, if it was anything like the DX07, a potential show stealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back