Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed that the next HT SW figure will be Anakin as I detest PT, but happy for all you guys that are longing for him as HT will surely knock it out of the park.

I really can't see why the PT is so hated to be honest, it just feels like people hating the newer stuff simply cause it's newer than the originals they grew up with, you see it with close to all franchises..

I really can't see why the PT is so hated to be honest, it just feels like people hating the newer stuff simply cause it's newer than the originals they grew up with, you see it with close to all franchises..

[ame]https://youtu.be/hUkCJDkG3fg[/ame]

I don't mind people disliking Star Wars. Prequel haters, original trilogy haters.. all the same to me. But what I do mind is when they feel the need to utter their hate for it all the time. Like, ok we got it. It's been said a thousand times. I don't go to fans of a particular movie or franchise and say: "I hate this movie but I'm glad for you who like it". It's just arrogant. It's been about 10 years now and people still ***** and moan about them. :lol

Some complain about Anakin being a whiny little brat... the hypocrisy. :slap

If you're referring to me specifically then re-read my post. I was not inferring 'glad for you that like the film although it is clearly rubbish' in an arrogant way.

I was merely saying I am happy this is getting made as the demand is clearly there and pleased for fellow collectors waiting on it.

If you weren't referring to me then we're good.

Last edited:
If you're referring to me specifically then re-read my post. I was not inferring 'glad for you that like the film although it is clearly rubbish' in an arrogant way.

I was merely saying I am happy this is getting made as the demand is clearly there and pleased for fellow collectors waiting on it.

Well, for what it's worth I think its great you're being reasonable about the figure even though you don't like the PT.

All to often you get people on this site with the mentality of "If I don't like it it's **** and if you like it you're ****".:dunno

Has it been stated specifically which Anakin? Watch it be TPM "Lil' Annie" :rotfl

Mess with this guy at your peril :lecture:lol

Anyway yeah, they're detested by the majority as they are simply ****e films - the fact they're prequels to the OT make this fact even more glaring.

I'm happy if Dracula is happy he's getting a release of Anakin though ;p

Hope HT wouldn't mess up the head sculpt, though compared with Vancei's Anakin this one would definitely be a lame duck as HT can hardly reach the same quality in the near future.
picture23my9.png

I never understood the praise that piece received by some. Sculpt is ok but yeeeesh. That hair is awful.

I'm not a big fan of rooted hair but the figure looks way better than the ones from sideshow, which I never bought.

I think Hot Toys can easily make a better one, the sculpted hair on their new Crow figure makes me confident in that.

Hope HT wouldn't mess up the head sculpt, though compared with Vancei's Anakin this one would definitely be a lame duck as HT can hardly reach the same quality in the near future.
picture23my9.png

Here's more photos of the figure, that one posted is just a nice shot. I have no doubt Hot Toys can reach a higher quality.

vaderanakin02sq6.jpg

anakin002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back