Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make your b-u-t-t ready for the ST (sequel trilogy) :lol.

Bah! I have no interest in Anakin whatsoever but I am surprised that they're going w/ANH Han (2014). Most of us seem to have been expecting ESB Han but I'm definitely down for the smuggler look (did want an HT Han in carbonite, though :monkey2 -- Hope they really do something amazing with the accessories/layout for Han, as there's no point to a second figure in that release). Wow, one OT HT fig every two years, though. Helluva wait.

If we only get one body for Han, he could come with a Chewy accessory :yess:

Since well all know it's coming and it has been made official today as this years Star Wars DX release, I thought a thread on this should be made.

Where is this coming from? I had no idea:dunno
As a PT lover:monkey3, I am excited for this.

I constantly hate the PT and any characters from those movies. I want you all to know that. SW is f'd up for me, because I hate the PT. :mad:

I would taken any news from Howard with a huge grain of salt. Long term plan-related news? Even moreso.
Haha, no-one's raining on the PT lovers parade here! But you can't expect everyone not to get their two cents in. :lol

That's definitely sound advice in regards to Howard and long-term plans. I'd still prefer an Empire DX Han, but if all we get is the ANH version, I'll be happy to pick it up.

...As a PT lover:monkey3, I am excited for this.
This cat's happy you'll be able to add an HT Anakin to your collection, Webb Head! :hi5:

Seeeeeeeeee, karamazov?! :p

Last edited:
Ep 3 anakin is my favourite look for him.Hayden's performance was meh at best but the design was awesome.I still have to get luke though.Jedi knight would be my preffered look but i better buy him now.

This cat's happy you'll be able to add an HT Anakin to your collection, Webb Head! :hi5:

Seeeeeeeeee, karamazov?! :p
No, seriously. I hate them.

x7y9Pag.jpg

The prequels. . .they're sort of like sand, and I don't like sand.

I'm pretty excited for this but would of preferred Hot Toys to make ROTJ Luke. Now that would be awesome! Hope SS or Hot Toys make one. I know SS did a ROTJ Luke but they should redo him. One of the two companies should but anyways excited to see this for sure. :)

No, seriously. I hate them.

x7y9Pag.jpg

The prequels. . .they're sort of like sand, and I don't like sand.
Haha, sorry, reading comprehension fail on my part. Thought you were appealing to everyone not to express disappointment in Anakin being next. :slap

But yeah, it will be a killer long wait. At least we have Tamashii R2, next year.

Honestly, I'd have loved HT to announce a figure that would benefit from their talents, like Chewie or the like.....now, a humanoid figure is probably all they can do, but if so, do Slave Leia or some other figure SSC cannot possibly hope to do (well)

Honestly, I'd have loved HT to announce a figure that would benefit from their talents, like Chewie or the like.....now, a humanoid figure is probably all they can do, but if so, do Slave Leia or some other figure SSC cannot possibly hope to do (well)

If wishes were fishes etc....

We already know that HT can only do humanoid figures that have already been done by SSC. This is old news. :lecture

Awesome news!
I'm really looking forward to a great HT Anakin. So far my Darren Carnall/Sideshow custom has worked very well, but I can't wait to see what HT can do with it.

Incidentally, where's this interview?

Awesome news!
I'm really looking forward to a great HT Anakin. So far my Darren Carnall/Sideshow custom has worked very well, but I can't wait to see what HT can do with it.

Incidentally, where's this interview?

The interview I saw was on facebook - here was the full text (as translated):

1. How many Ironmans will be in Ironman 3
H: 15

2. Iron Whiplash maybe?
H: We are planing

3. 1989 bat mobile when to release on the market?
H: Delay to May

4.What's the next character next to Luke?
H: Anakin next year would be Han Solo

5. Any plan to make 1:6 starwar vehicle?
X-wing?
H: It's too big, but plan on smaller scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back