Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moronic jokes aside. Reckon hot toys' Development team are sweating at the flood of CR SUPERMAN requests and are rushing to get one made for the announcement? Like "damn they want a Superman?!? Shelf IronMan MK.XXVI for DX05 and whip up a Chrostopher Reeve! You have 24hrs!!!

There was more people complaining about the DX 02 Batman with oil leaking abs than people now begging for a Christopher Reeve Superman. And HT didn't care. And still won't care. You can murder their little facebook page, and blow up their email as much as you want.

If they don't think it'll make them a profit, it won't get made. Period. Even if they do eventually make that figure (regardless if it's the DX 04 or a later release) it will have absolutely nothing to do with fan outcry, in reality.

well its not goin to be superman :(
from hot toys facebook
''Thanks very much for the guess by fans on DX04! A few fans have got it right and here is one more evident clue for the final guess!''

posted on their facebook

Thanks very much for the guess by fans on DX04! A few fans have got it right and here is one more evident clue for the final guess!

The following unprecedented artist cast reveals how much emphasis Hot Toys has put on this project, which shall give fans more solid hints on what this collectible figure is!

Hot Toys is going to proudly present the strongest ARTIST CREW of the MMS DX04 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!

Artists Cast:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Noh Sung Woon
Kouhei Okui
- Painted by JC Hong
- Head & Body Art Directed by JC Hong
Kojun
- Costume Made by Lim Young Jin
- Accessory Sculpted by Cha Tae Jin
- Product Designed by Monster Jr.
Hazel Lee
Ray Ling
- Backdrop Designed by Monster Jr.
Fung Wong

Curious you? One more thing, the DX04 will also come with a newly sculpted muscular body!

Can't wait? The DX04 is coming and pre-order will start very soon! Stay tuned!

new muscle body?? could be reeve could be t-800....could be RAMBO!

In fact I spent most of my life taking care of my mother who was in a wheelchair but I don't mind this joke.

Okay, it's not that funny to me, really, it's a little offensive in a way because the person can't help it they're in a wheelchair, but I don't mind other people having a laugh.

Cheer up, Gummybump.

There is a fine line with this type of humour, I'm just pointing out that we have to be sensitive to others on here.
I actually find Devil a really funny guy (Something that V!C desperately wishes he was)

Wont be superman, because they said ' A few fans have got it right' and most people have said reeve superman, so it must be something else...

Wont be superman, because they said ' A few fans have got it right' and most people have said reeve superman, so it must be something else...

Unless they still want to keep us all guessing. Had they said most people had it right, we'd be able to relax:lol

I think minor details like that get lost in translation a bit, so I wouldn't rule it completely just yet.

Unless they still want to keep us all guessing. Had they said most people had it right, we'd be able to relax:lol

Yeah thats true, they might just be thinking, crap they all know what it is, well throw them off then surprise them haha, but i have a feeling it aint gonna be him now, probly be rambo or rocky or something, what else would need a new muscle body?

Is body art always listed in the credits for other figures? Cause that might be a clue

Edit: I just checked 3 different figures (t-800, Blade and Wesker) and body art isn't mentioned at all...so can we assume this figure has a painted body of some sort

Do Hot Toys usually make this many tease announcements for their figures? This is bordering ridiculous (in a good way, I suppose. Definitely working to build the hype, but jeeeez...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back