Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-800 semi battle damaged :yess:
T-800 fully battle damaged :yess:

t800dx04.jpg

This is the most likely option, I can't think of any other character who would need 2 different head sculpts, each with PERS. If this is true I'm hoping the endo eye lights up and moves :yess:

Also I think they would announce a new license , like Pirates or Superman, before they show the actual figure. So its probably a figure from a license we already know about

Would a moving endo eye be accurate? I remember people saying the eye never moves.

And they already have the Superman and Pirates license.

To Be honest a DX Spider-man could be a possibility, It would launch their spider-man 3 line of figures also. But yeah we'll have to find out.

Ok, having actually read HT's Facebook post (DX 04 is something in production for 'years'), I do doubt it will be Iron Man Mark V.

On the count of three: :gah:

As somebody who is an Iron Man fan, I am relived that it might NOT be the MK V.
Some of us can't afford to get all the MK's so close together.

I don't think it will be Rocky, Rambo, or Sparrow because DX seems to be breaking away from the tradition of revisiting stuff they have actually done before.

I meant they already did like two Rocky figure, two (or was it three?) Rambo figure, and two Jack Sparrow and I believe figures from these three franchises do not need the DX treatment. They will be fine as MMS releases.

A Reeves Superman on the other hand is something they have never done before and will work great as a DX with Superman/ Clark Kent sculpt.

But who knows, HT might really surprise us and give us something totally unexpected.

To Be honest a DX Spider-man could be a possibility, It would launch their spider-man 3 line of figures also. But yeah we'll have to find out.

O come on!:gah: ..pers are waisted on masked characters! ..spiderman should and will be a regular mms release.

Would a moving endo eye be accurate? I remember people saying the eye never moves.

And they already have the Superman and Pirates license.

Well they never officialy said " Hey guys we have the Superman 1978 license! stay tuned!" Or "Hey we got Pirates 4 license!" I think they would do that first. Superman was disscused in the magazine interview with Howard Chan (which is basically a sure thing cause in the same interview, he mentions Tron) but nothing official was said yet

Why are people even bringing up Iron Mans and Spider Mans?

And thank HT it's not another freakin' Iron Man.

The same reason people bring up another T2 figure. Personally, I hope it is neither and I like both licenses. Since the beginning of the year, IM2 announced 5 figures while T2 announced 4. If the Dx is indeed another T2 the license will have 5 figures as well. Thus the reason I am hoping for a little variety with the announcement but I don't have my hopes up.

how about a new batman begins dx figure :D
pers on the bathead and a bruce wayne pers combo :horror

Well they never officialy said " Hey guys we have the Superman 1978 license! stay tuned!" Or "Hey we got Pirates 4 license!" I think they would do that first. Superman was disscused in the magazine interview with Howard Chan (which is basically a sure thing cause in the same interview, he mentions Tron) but nothing official was said yet

They don't announce all their lines like that.

Platoon came out of the blue

They said they think we'll be surprised, so I'm thinking it's something nobody is thinking of. A 2 in 1 Kevin Flynn maybe? :) Please?

Imagine it was a another scraface tony:lol ..aw man that would annoy everyone 4 sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back