Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did this become a Rocky vs. Superman debate?

Anyway, excited to see what HT has coming for us.

31.jpg
> All the other lame ideas. :lecture

Let's deal.

Well, I don't see why a BD t-800 would need two pets heads, let alone one. And the mark V hasn't been anticipated for years, neither has avatar. This may very well be CR superman. That or Rambo or rocky.

I throw in TRAVIS BICKLE (TAXI DRIVER) DX, because 2 HS would really make sense for such a figure (normal/mohawk style)!
And it has it's 35th anniversary in 2011!

You started it. Haha

Hows that exactly? I want Superman just as bad as Rocky, I was only pointing out how well a Rocky would work into the DX line and how bad I want one. I see no point in going on about CR Superman as that has been a topic of constant debate forever.

So :pfft:

And :moon

Superman or Rocky I are 100% wins in my book!

Well, I bet I'm going to lose this game, but I would not be surprised if DX04 is, like many of us have already said, or a Mark V (2 in 1), or a Spidey (normal suit/ black suit).
"Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen, place your bets!" :D

Black Suit/Red suit spidey could work i guess. And the eyes with the PP heads.

Spider-Man has been a wanted fig for years like Supes and Rocky so i could see it. But my $ is on Rocky or Rambo. I'd die if it was CR Supes.

Ok, having actually read HT's Facebook post (DX 04 is something in production for 'years'), I do doubt it will be Iron Man Mark V.

On the count of three: :gah:

Why are people even bringing up Iron Mans and Spider Mans? They're impossible given their hints of the figure being years in creation and having two PERS heads.

And thank HT it's not another freakin' Iron Man.

I just read the news letter, I take back my earlier statement. The newsletter states the strongest artist not character. Superman would be the strongest character but if I had to guess no stronger artist than Arnie with Sly second? Another T2 figure I suppose (boo) or hopefully Rocky / Rambo combo (yeah).

Why are people even bringing up Iron Mans and Spider Mans? They're impossible given their hints of the figure being years in creation and having two PERS heads.

And thank HT it's not another freakin' Iron Man.

I agree about IM, But People have wanted a good Spider-Man FOR YEARS. And two Peter Parker heads?

Normal/Dark/emo???

Never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back