Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it is, people hoping for it to be something else will be pissed.

Ultimately, while the DX line is a figure here and there, the big, hyped unveilings will continue to piss people off when the final reveal is something they have no interest in. The TDK stuff was great for some and pissed off others, MJ really seemed to shock and annoy a lot of people, this will be no differen.t

Oh completely true. But I didn't mean unhappy with the choice, that is just personal taste.

I purely mean 90% of fans now think it will be Supes due to the teases so it will be a huge disappointment if not.

I originally guessed Mark V/Stark in Monaco Racing Suit.

That's still possible: One regular Tony Stark head sculpt with PERS (for the racing suit) and the first IM head w/removable face plate featuring a Tony Stark stark with PERS (which was the sticking point that prevented the Battle Damaged Mark III from being DX 03).

But after seeing the latest word.. I'm going to guess an even bigger long shot: DX04 - Rocky.

Remember this:

IMG_6408.jpg

It kinda fits.. they announced it a long time ago. :lol

Oh completely true. But I dint mean unhappy with the choice, that is just personal taste.

I purely mean 90% of fans now think it will bw Supes due to the teases so it will be a gouge disappointment if not.

Fortunately for HT, whatever it is will sell fine, because the teasing and over-hyping they do over each entry into it really toys with the collectors.

I originally guessed Mark V/Stark in Monaco Racing Suit.

That's still possible: One regular Tony Stark head sculpt with PERS (for the racing suit) and the first IM head w/removable face plate featuring a Tony Stark stark with PERS (which was the sticking point that prevented the Battle Damaged Mark III from being DX 03).

But after seeing the latest word.. I'm going to guess an even bigger long shot: DX04 - Rocky.

Remember this:

It kinda fits.. they announced it a long time ago. :lol

You're a cruel man :lol

I wont be surprice if the DX is infact superman, I've been saying this for months now :yess: but "TWO newly developed
head sculpts with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)! "
meaning 2 sculpt with PERS ??? :lecture

IF it is Superman, then the two heads would suggest a 2-in-1 Supes/Clark.

But the email also said, "You will definitely be surprised!" So I'm not sure Superman would be a definite surprise. (Of course the email also asked, "Excited or not?" So somethings could be the translation.)

I think he is a massive possibility... If there where ever a figure that need the PERS its a Jack Sparrow figure. :dunno

Yup, PERS is neat and all on any figure, but I can't think of a character that'd benefit more from that feature than Jack Sparrow and Ledger Joker, two performances that were highly comprised of facial gestures, especially eye movement. I'm sure Jack will get the DX treatment at some point.

The only thing I can't help but wonder is, why not have DX04 at the Tokyo con or SDCC, why reveal it just days after closing up shop.

But two heads? Unless one has a permanently attached hat, I can't see it.

Well, there are plenty of facial expressions with Jack, I could probably come up with half a dozen heads you could make for him, just with differing expressions.

I still think it's Clark and Supes though, can't think of another character that doing 2 PERS heads really makes sense for, and to make a special note about it.

I'm just going to accept that it's Supes and if it's something else that I want, cool, otherwise, no biggy, onto the next HT releases.

But two heads? Unless one has a permanently attached hat, I can't see it.

Serious, smiling and Cannibal are 3 that come to mind right now...

Even though it certainly don't look like it right now... I'll keep hoping for it to be Jack! :pray:

SUUUUUPAAAAMANNNNNNN !!!!! Owh please let it be a Chris Reeve Superman...i will spazz out for 3 days continuously and then recieve medical help and once am all fit and healthy to leave the hospital I will spazz out again cause the news, video, images from Comic Con in general and a Reeves HT figure would just over load my brain !!!!

Lets hope its T1 T800. I was very suprised that the T1000 was not a DX, Robert did so much "acting" with his eyes in T2. O well, DX04 is probably superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back