Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the latest HOT TOYS newsletter:
DX04 will be proudly unveiled!

The long-awaiting brand-new DX04 will be firstly unveiled globally very soon! With the strongest artist cast ever, the DX04 shall be highly anticipated by fans after planning for years! Excited or not? This collectible specially comes with TWO newly developed
head sculpts with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)! Stay tuned with us for update on our Facebook! You will definitely be surprised!

So it sounds like "THE EXPENDABLES"! Awesome!

2 heads :yess:

Something tells me this is not going to be what we expect, something tells me this could be a real suprise :)

Strongest artist cast refers to the artists working on the figure I would guess, not the cast of a movie.

Supes, PLEASE be Supes with a CK pers head too.

Something tells me this is not going to be what we expect, something tells me this could be a real suprise :)

I reckon you're right about that. Sounding more and more like it's something no-one was expecting.

Unless it IS Jack Sparrow. That still fits the "planning for years" part, and two heads with PERS would work.

I'm gonna stop torturing myself now.

For some reason, I'm thinking either a T1 T-800 or Deckard from Blade Runner, with 2 heads, one fine, one battered.

hm... I think two heads kind of rules out BD t800 I think, I just don't see them giving us another clean arnold sculpt with it.. Rules out Avatar cuz that hasn't been out for years yet..

My guess is Superman and Clark 2 in 1, both with pers.

It's going to be Reeve Superman, 1 Clark, 1 Superman head. Definitely reads like something long in the making, and Reeve Superman's been in the rumor mill for quite some time.

Although they say it will surprise, the fact they are making SUCH a huge deal about it with the teasing and 'global unveiling' leads me think it could be something legendary like Supes.

I really hope so.

Well it better be something we expect because they said the next DX would be something most of us would like.

Yeah, I've been expecting DX04 to be Reeves... he always seemed the most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back