Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Spoiler Spoiler:

Look like Dark Troopers to me, Phase 1 specifically, with the chest tubing.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Look like Dark Troopers to me, Phase 1 specifically, with the chest tubing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think they are just Dark Troopers, the way they are just idle in those racks looks robotic, like droids, rather than humans.

ZIWoyOB.png

Unless those clones aren?t Snoke and are actually being grown to go inside those suits.

Unless those clones aren?t Snoke and are actually being grown to go inside those suits.

I think they're different things. They're probably working on trying to clone force sensitive beings but in the meantime, they decided to develope droids due to the lack of volunteers for the Empire, or whatever's left of them.

They?re Cylons. Oops, wrong universe!
40cff392ba946511ad6f4e54b7c13e73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope they don't look like that picture. Looks terrible. But i guess the outline you can see in the show looks cooler than that Wizard of Oz Tinman head.

Now we need Dark Troopers instead of Death Troopers beside Moff Gideon lol.

I've already bought one Mando Death Trooper, let's hold our breath to see how good those Dark Troopers on the screen lol.

I'll take 1 of the BLUE GUY from Hot toys please.
EU is my jam.

Let's play bingo ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

holy *** :panic:, what an episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

AHHHHHHHH! This is the Star Wars we deserve!!!

Incredible episode.

Hot Toys please reveal season 2 Mando already so I can PO and Ashoka!

Holy **** holy **** holy ****! What an episode.

Back