Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Space Gecko is very vintage Star Wars. Favreau and company are all in.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I... actually wouldnt mind. I love Geckos so...

I agree they're kind of cute... for a lizard. When I lived abroad I always used to get them in my room, and they never offended me. I accidentally chopped the tail off one when I closed a window on it and still feel guilty. Not sure why anyone needed to know that, I'm just using the forum as a confessional. Not sure I'd want to live with a giant one though.

Space Gecko is very vintage Star Wars. Favreau and company are all in.

It kind of looks like a really bad 90s Indian music video with the gecko doing it's little Indian dance there in the background.

It kind of looks like a really bad 90s Indian music video with the gecko doing it's little Indian dance there in the background.

That's a very specific yet strangely accurate description. :lol

Go on how many of you want a figure of this beaut that turned up in the latest tv spot? Looks like Barney.

View attachment 497955

Haha, pure Star Wars-ian goodness. Glad Star Wars hasn't lost its camp amid all this sentiment about every Star Wars movie needing to be super dark and serious.

Beavis.jpg

Just got my Mando, just here to say I want Cara and kuiil, blurg would be a nice bonus but I'd take a single and do up a cargo hold diorama. Would also love an armorer but that may be because of my current hype phase. Actually, I'd love HTs to make a diorama of the cargo hold with like the bedroom and weapon locker corner as that probably the most interesting angle, could have baby in the bed, Mando and Cara gearing up... I dunno

Six sleeps until Mando! I have to say I've been very impressed with how much they've kept a secret, apart from all those casting rumours earlier in the year. It looks like even the media aren't being given early access to the episodes, so everyone will see it at the same time. I hope they drop each episode at the same time for everyone worldwide to avoid something similar to Game of Thrones season 7 happening.

Six sleeps until Mando! I have to say I've been very impressed with how much they've kept a secret, apart from all those casting rumours earlier in the year. It looks like even the media aren't being given early access to the episodes, so everyone will see it at the same time. I hope they drop each episode at the same time for everyone worldwide to avoid something similar to Game of Thrones season 7 happening.

IIRC, the media weren't given early access for Season 1 either.

Also the first episode is 52 minutes long which sounds good.

IIRC, the media weren't given early access for Season 1 either.

Also the first episode is 52 minutes long which sounds good.

52 minutes long, that's insanely good news. Let's hope they keep hitting the 40-50 minute mark for the entire season.

As for the media access I was only going on what Peter Sciretta said, he made it sound like they received press screeners before each episode for season 1. You'd think listening to some Youtubers, eg Campea, that they'd already had full access to the show. I like that things are being kept under wraps as much as they are for this season, there must be a few surprises in there that haven't leaked. Even Mando Mondays suggests a co-ordinated effort by Disney to stop toy companies leaking spoilery stuff early.

52 minutes long, that's insanely good news. Let's hope they keep hitting the 40-50 minute mark for the entire season.

As for the media access I was only going on what Peter Sciretta said, he made it sound like they received press screeners before each episode for season 1. You'd think listening to some Youtubers, eg Campea, that they'd already had full access to the show. I like that things are being kept under wraps as much as they are for this season, there must be a few surprises in there that haven't leaked. Even Mando Mondays suggests a co-ordinated effort by Disney to stop toy companies leaking spoilery stuff early.

What ! 52 minutes long !! YESSS !!! Probably minus 15 minutes for scrolling credits at the end :lol. No but seriously that's great. Must have been one of the main complaints people voiced for S1. Faverau heard......and probably had a bigger budget this time round.

I'm still so happy they've gone to the extent that they have gone to, to keep things secretive for S2. Everyone was so pleasantly surprised with Baby Yoda in S1. In this day and age of everything online leaking etc. and instant gratification for main plot details before some piece of entertainment airs. I think it's great they have kept a lot of the details secret.

Sometimes we need to be protected from ourselves. Thankyou Mr Faverau.

(Yes I know we don't have to watch stuff online, but sometimes you only need to see a split second in an instagram feed and you're spoiled).

What ! 52 minutes long !! YESSS !!! Probably minus 15 minutes for scrolling credits at the end :lol. No but seriously that's great. Must have been one of the main complaints people voiced for S1. Faverau heard......and probably had a bigger budget this time round.

You know you're doing something right when one of the major complaints is that there's not enough of it.

You know you're doing something right when one of the major complaints is that there's not enough of it.

Yep that's pretty true.

I was also thinking. Imagine the state of things if the Mandalorian was crap !!!

I'd just like to see HT make some characters from the show that DON'T wear masks. Cara Dune, Moff Gideon, Greef Karga...

I'd just like to see HT make some characters from the show that DON'T wear masks. Cara Dune, Moff Gideon, Greef Karga...

Another anti-masker, eh. Seriously though you're right that's the biggest flaw with Hot Toys' Mandalorian line so far. It's difficult to complain when they've made so many figures, which exceeded many of our expectations at the beginning of the season. However, they took the easy option by making too many troopers. This will be a real test of the line now with a lot of the coolest characters ''announced'' being ones that would require a headsculpt: Ahsoka, Bo Katan, Boba Fett, Olyphant's character etc., and that's not even including the ones you already mentioned. All of this makes it even more bizarre they haven't made an Armorer, a fan favourite, Mandalorian, no headsculpt, and extremely cool looking.

I would like to see Cara, Greef and Kulil and of course the big bad Moff Gideon. Looking forward to watching season 2 and seeing what they add to the mythos.

Back