Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I just did a search again, it no longer say 6 episodes. It must be an older rumour that I read somewhere.

Ah, okay. I think 8 is more likely, especially with an increased budget. Even 8 feels too few, unless they increase the runtime of each episode by 10-15 minutes. The shorter episodes worked okay when the Mando was doing his man with no name Clint Eastwood routine, but the second season will need to be heavier on the dialogue and involve more of the side characters' stories. Now Cara Dune and Greef Carga are doing their own thing, I wouldn't be surprised to see an entire episode dedicated to them with no Din Djarin.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Yea, I think 8 is too short but as long as S3 is coming, I'm good. One thing I'm hoping for is that they change Cara's look slightly and give her some elbow pads or something, lol. That should solve the elbow joints issue if HT decide to make her. Seamless arms don't seem to work as she has tattoos. I've also read that some Shuri arm has started to crack.

So latest Mandalorian Gallery episode is excellent. "Technology".

I'd seen some other documentaries about this game engine tech etc. But a more Mandalorian specific view was excellent !

I'd love to be on set. Looks absolutely awesome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I think 8 is too short but as long as S3 is coming, I'm good. One thing I'm hoping for is that they change Cara's look slightly and give her some elbow pads or something, lol. That should solve the elbow joints issue if HT decide to make her. Seamless arms don't seem to work as she has tattoos. I've also read that some Shuri arm has started to crack.

It wouldn't obviously feel too short if each episode's running time more than 40-45 minutes instead of 30.

Caught this when viewing the latest installment of The Gallery. I wonder if it means anything for characters/cameos this upcoming season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I highly agree that the running length should be closer to the 40-50 min mark.

Caught this when viewing the latest installment of The Gallery. I wonder if it means anything for characters/cameos this upcoming season.

Your attachment isn't showing, but if I were to guess, it's a picture of
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

Unless it was a massive spoiler that there's a bounty on Mowgli's head. lol

Fixed it.
Ahh yes that was it ...mowgli ;)
But also
Spoiler Spoiler:

Fixed it.
But also
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes I saw this too and the thought entered my mind. I wonder if the band is getting back together in Season 2 :lol

The others are technically still alive in canon right. I reckon they'll do it personally.

Fixed it.
But also
Spoiler Spoiler:

I never noticed he was there as well!

I was just skipping through the episode to see who you might've been referring to.

Yes I saw this too and the thought entered my mind. I wonder if the band is getting back together in Season 2 :lol

The others are technically still alive in canon right. I reckon they'll do it personally.

:rock2
Well **** died on Bespin but that was in the books so I guess that doesn?t count anymore to canon purists? Doesn?t matter since Disney can bring whoever they want back. Just make it worth it to the fans!

I never noticed he was there as well!

I was just skipping through the episode to see who you might've been referring to.

I was trying to see who they put for the letter C and noticed him up there.
It?s more likely a giant slide show with the alphabet vs characters that loops like a giant screensaver but still cool to see.

So latest Mandalorian Gallery episode is excellent. "Technology".

I'd seen some other documentaries about this game engine tech etc. But a more Mandalorian specific view was excellent !

I'd love to be on set. Looks absolutely awesome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed that as well, tho still some tech I don't quite get. Didn't even mind KK there - for the first time it sounded like she a)knew something about the tech and b) was somewhat instrumental in helping the team push through with these innovations. So I'll give her that if she was signing the checks.

Srsly Disney needs to build some kind of walk through "Volume" tunnel so tourists can have an immersive experience and then get hit with gift shops at the end:cool:. Could even see an SW exhibit like that for a major museum one day.

Meanwhile, I'll just drop this here:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mandalorian-gina-carano-cara-dunes-secret-history-1259402
According to Carano, there is much more to Dune?s story, something the Rebel tattoo under her eye indicates.

?The eye tattoo has a much deeper meaning once we get into it,? Carano tells The Hollywood Reporter. ?Obviously, it?s a Rebel tattoo, but there?s much more to that story. So, I?m excited for that.?

The Mandalorian is setting a new precedent as the series is being shot with state-of-the-art virtual reality technology that creates an immersive experience for actors on-set. Since word travels fast around town, the Mandalorian set has been a who?s who of Hollywood heavyweights.

?It?s really interesting because [Steven] Spielberg, the Coen brothers and Seth Rogen have visited to check out the set,? Carano relays. ?Everyone wanted to see what Jon Favreau is doing over here in these Manhattan Beach studios.

Hate reading comments about splitting rubber/silicon arms:horror. My BW and SW torsos don't seem to have any problems except staining from costumes, tho it's not like I pull costumes off except for a 'bash. My one Thor is holding up OK so thank Gawd Cara has some muscle on her. I'd prefer her without visible joints.

With all these exciting Mandalorian casting announcements Cassian seems to have been overlooked a little. The Enfys Nest actress was hinting the other day that she might be in the show. If Enfys is in it then you'd have to think Saw Gerrera will also be around. I'm hoping these two play a big enough part for Hot Toys to consider making them (then re-consider and release ten different Stormtrooper variants instead). It's the hope that kills ya!

Hopefully an Enfys figure. Really liked her outfit.

I highly agree that the running length should be closer to the 40-50 min mark.

It's not story related, it's the marker names for the StageCraft screens.

Each separate screen is denoted by a letter A, B, C, D, etc...

For the "B" and "D" screens they obviously just put up images of Bossk and Dengar as a joke. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Hopefully an Enfys figure. Really liked her outfit.

Same here, a fantastic design. Very Native American/Mad Max: Fury Road inspired.

Any excuse to post a pic...

Enfys.jpg

Would be a shame for HT to pass on her but I wont hold my breath.

It's not story related, it's the marker names for the StageCraft screens.

Each separate screen is denoted by a letter A, B, C, D, etc...

For the "B" and "D" screens they obviously just put up images of Bossk and Dengar as a joke. I wouldn't read anything into it.

I figured it was something stage/set related but one could always wish :) I figure they will adapt one/some of the original ESB hunters somewhere in the show even if just a quick cameo or BG shot.

Same here, a fantastic design. Very Native American/Mad Max: Fury Road inspired.

Any excuse to post a pic...

View attachment 485859

If Hot Toys have their ear to the ground, which I very much doubt. They would know the steadily rising popularity of Solo post film release.

But yes it would be such a cool looking figure on the shelf. Saw would be as well. Here's my pic. :lol

With or without sandals I think was the debate. Either way would look very cool on the shelf too !

saw.jpg

Or should that be sandal? I feel sorry for the guy, every time he goes to buy himself a nice new pair of sandals he must look at the right one all teary-eyed knowing he'll never get to use it. No wonder he ended up a terrorist.

Back