Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Jesus H. Christ, it's like a Liz Hurley Twi'lek.

Sorry bud I've already chained the door, I had an all day booking with the baths.

Damn, you should quoted me so she stays on the page a bit longer.....

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

My brother came across this.

6147d8a0ad686ee546a5126b5eea2f84.jpg

f4bc25f0621219d3dc55317a83db35f3.jpg

6c03dca962c15823f6e73c38e198980a.jpg

1dc7727cd19c96b9a7bcb8284fc2e582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we could get a few more details about the Cassian series. However I guess it's TROS time now.

Cassian details will be next in the marketing rollout next year.

Really hope Hot Toys is going with 2 or 3 figures from each series per season. That could bring together a really nice little collection. Also hope characters like Ugnolte join the Mando in a small team. Would increase the chances of getting him as a Hot Toy. That would be cool !

Given what happened to IG11 and how the Mandalorian looks now, I think HT will not make any more figures until the end of the show.

Given what happened to IG11 and how the Mandalorian looks now, I think HT will not make any more figures until the end of the show.

May not have been their choice, I'm sure Disney wanted stuff pushed for the show promo. Hasbro was ready to go and they had the hefty Mandalorian already designed.

I'd guess(And it's just a guess at this point), that, given how quickly IG-11 primed his self-destruct mechanism, he must just download into another body when he gets destroyed.
I could be wrong, but i expect we will see him again.

Yes, I really hope we see IG again but either way, I don't have the SS version so I'm happy HT made him. At the moment, I want the Child most and also the Heavy Mandalorian. I don't think HTs will make any more E9 figures so I hope they focus more on this show. I think we will see the heavily weathered Stormtrooper soon.

Yes, I really hope we see IG again but either way, I don't have the SS version so I'm happy HT made him. At the moment, I want the Child most and also the Heavy Mandalorian. I don't think HTs will make any more E9 figures so I hope they focus more on this show. I think we will see the heavily weathered Stormtrooper soon.

I'm not betting on many, but I'm sure they'll do more than 3 releases for E9. I would still think they'll make more E9 figures overall than this show.

Google is your friend.

2297bc4e911d54c28e537efa8ee2e719.jpg

Bonnie Piesse was Aunt Beru in AOTC and ROTS. The name of the actress who played Koyi Mateil seems to be a bit of a mystery. Who cares about her name, we just need more pictures of her :yess:

I'm not betting on many, but I'm sure they'll do more than 3 releases for E9. I would still think they'll make more E9 figures overall than this show.
I doubt it . With season 2 already shooting and the incredible reaction from what seems like all fans and vast array of stuff already seen in 3 episodes, i think more figures will come from the series ..its a SW gold mine .
The film will be liked by newer fans maybe ..youngsters..but they wont be forking out for HT figures. Honestly believe the film will be a flop with those who think it'll redeem ep 8. That 30 seconds clip released yesterday ..' they fly now' ...well...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back