Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

More Ahsoka is always great news and I’m super hyped for Hayden to come back as Vader. But I’m more intrigued by “The Acolyte”. Can’t wait to hear more about it - it would be cool to have more shows that focus on the dark side of the force!

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Cassian Andor

Fennec Shand spotted in this one, she's probably going to play a much bigger role than we're expected.

That has so much potential.

I hope Kathleen Kennedy has stayed far, far way from that show...

Yes, I love the depiction of Cassian in Rogue One, and the "dark corners" of The Resistance willing to do whatever it takes to win the war.

Wow, so many freakin announcements today! I'm probably most excited for Ahsoka, Lando, and Jenkin's Rogue Squadron movie.

Give me Bad Batch, Ahsoka, Kenobi, HC Vader and I’m set.

All the other shows will bomb.

Donald Glover Lando would be cool. Billy Dee Williams is the best Lando of course but the pre-ESB time period seems more interesting for a Lando series than the ST. I hope they don't recast again.
Excited for Obi-Wan and Andor. Don't really care about the rest but I will probably watch most of it anyway.

I'm guessing they wouldn't have announced a Lando series if they weren't able to get Glover to return. I'm just hoping it will be set pre-Solo so we can see more of his Falcon as well. :)

Out of everything announced I'm most excited about Andor, Obi-Wan, and the Rogue Squadron movie. If we don't get a Cassian figure for his show, we'll never get one.

More Ahsoka is always great news and I?m super hyped for Hayden to come back as Vader. But I?m more intrigued by ?The Acolyte?. Can?t wait to hear more about it - it would be cool to have more shows that focus on the dark side of the force!

The acolyte is supposed to be a dark side user pov in between the High Republic and TPM timeline, i hope we get the Darth plagueis book remake, this is what she said "the production will show the rise of the Dark Side after the end of the High Republic era"

Would anyone be interested in a Boba Fett with dark robe and ragged armor

We know it’s coming next year

As much as like Fett..that Mando series look isn’t one of my favorites :dunno

Would anyone be interested in a HT Boba Fett with dark robe and ragged armor

We know it?s coming next year

As much as like Fett..that Mando series look isn?t one of my favorites :dunno

Speaking of which... no Boba Fett series announcement. Unless they just didn't want to give anything away yet about the remaining Mando episodes...

Speaking of which... no Boba Fett series announcement. Unless they just didn't want to give anything away yet about the remaining Mando episodes...

No official introduction = hoax, the equation is simple.

No official introduction = hoax, the equation is simple.

Agreed. Looks like Boba is off the menu (for his own series at least).

They were cagey about Lando series. I am really hoping it's Donald's Lando, but with all this prequel/OT era stuff it also wouldn't surprise me if it is Billy Dee off with Jaina to do what ever it is they are gonna do. Free the stormtroopers or some s***.

While I'm pumped for more Ahsoka, calling the show Ahoska implying it revolves around her, when teaming her up with Bo Katan and bringing Sabine back for the larger stories hinted at in both Mandalorian and the end of Rebels would be much more interesting.

I just hope this doesn't make HT hold off on making a Rosario Ahsoka until her new series comes out. Because it'll already be a long enough wait for the figure as it is.

So... Shoretrooper reissue?

Back