Hot Toys Delorean Time machine!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood Cinema

Super Freak
Reaction score
pre order hot toys delorean

We are taking pre-orders for the Back to the Future Delorean at Superbad Action Figures. Keep in mind the shipping price for this sucker will be $80-$100 so if you live in SoCal and want to save that cash and pick up from us you can from either of our 2 locations in Redlands or City of Industry. We pick up all our freight direct from the SSC warehouse so our Deloreans will never see a UPS/FedEx truck. This means FLAWLESS SHIPPERS! All that's needed is a $70 deposit. Contact me for info.Tim/SBAF

Re: Hot Toys "Back to the Future" Delorean Registration!!

We are taking pre-orders for the Back to the Future Delorean at Superbad Action Figures. Keep in mind the shipping price for this sucker will be $80-$100 so if you live in SoCal and want to save that cash and pick up from us you can from either of our 2 locations in Redlands or City of Industry. We pick up all our freight direct from the SSC warehouse so our Deloreans will never see a UPS/FedEx truck. This means FLAWLESS SHIPPERS! All that's needed is a $70 deposit. Contact me for info.Tim/SBAF

Damn it! And I live right next to Redlands!

We are taking pre-orders for the Back to the Future Delorean at Superbad Action Figures. Keep in mind the shipping price for this sucker will be $80-$100 so if you live in SoCal and want to save that cash and pick up from us you can from either of our 2 locations in Redlands or City of Industry. We pick up all our freight direct from the SSC warehouse so our Deloreans will never see a UPS/FedEx truck. This means FLAWLESS SHIPPERS! All that's needed is a $70 deposit. Price $689.99

Contact me for info.Tim/SBAF

Superbad Action Figures
Authorized Sideshow Collectibles partner

Redlands Store:1235 Indiana Court suite 111 Redlands CA. 92374
Frank & Son Store booth 115 & 113:19649 E. San Jose Ave. City of Industry, CA. 91748
Phone: (909)472-1656

(909)472-1656 email: [email protected]

Re: Hot Toys "Back to the Future" Delorean Registration!!

Pre ordered...gotta have this

Back