Hot Toys - DeLorean - Mod ideas & Resources

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to suggest heatshrink too. Its what I used. And yes, I also added the VIN plate

20160917_190603.jpg

What type of old cable was that?
Not to sure really. I just cut it out. It's from a building from 1940. Not sure when the cable was installed. My guess it's for maybe telephones or internet. Not really sure though. All I know is it the perfect size and all the colors are there I need.
5b5a8f72b592d52ce4b5f57defbd3724.jpg

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I made the VIN plate myself. Its the actual A car VIN plate too not that you can see really.

Not to sure really. I just cut it out. It's from a building from 1940. Not sure when the cable was installed. My guess it's for maybe telephones or internet. Not really sure though. All I know is it the perfect size and all the colors are there I need.
5b5a8f72b592d52ce4b5f57defbd3724.jpg

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I work with this cable every day. It looks like a 50 pair phone cable. It's still used today. I have access to TONS of this. Here's a 600 pair phone cable.

IMG_5680.JPG

I been thinking picking up some EL Tape for time blue lights that go under the front back grill has anyone played around with this idea ???

Is that type of wire typically available to a non-pro in small amounts?

I didnt liked the position of the plutonium gauges. So i changed it. I used styrene, glue and Squadron putty. Its now more accurate. Still so much to do!

dash_1.jpg

I hope the picture is not too big.

Back