Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Death Star Trooper Six Scale Figure collectable

He was also the "Death Star Commander". ;)
To me he'll always be the Death Squad Commander [emoji6]

5e97ccfbe5e9a9027b339d7a38902009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He certainly is that

This is a simple figure for a lot of money.

Anybody know the reason why Vader/Stormtrooper and even DS gunner has red base and this has the gray(ish) one like the "good guys" from ANH? Or the lighting on the pictures is bad and i see it wrong?

Really nice pics. The helmet does look a little undersized, but it's a really superb looking figure. Can't wait to grab a couple of these guys.:clap

This is a simple figure for a lot of money.

You're right, but if we were to get the control station with the figure then I think it could justify the price. Can't see that happening though :(

We don't know if he comes with the control station? Considering his otherwise lack of accessories I bet he does! It makes a great display!

Last edited:
We don't know if e comes with the control station? Considering his otherwise lack of accessories I bet he does! It makes a great display!

For me it's no brainer. If they put them there just for fun ... well that would sucks.

Personally I hope they sell the Trooper without the Control Panel at a lower price point. I don't want to fork over $200+ for an unarmored no-name Trooper and a large control panel I don't need that will take up too much room in my display, I just want the Trooper by itself.

Personally I hope they sell the Trooper without the Control Panel at a lower price point. I don't want to fork over $200+ for an unarmored no-name Trooper and a large control panel I don't need that will take up too much room in my display, I just want the Trooper by itself.

Agreed. Give me just the fig for $150 and I'm a happy camper. Won't happen, but one can dream.

Just give me the control panels... Hey, waita second...

So PM me after you buy this and want to unload the control panels and get some money back!

Back