Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do vary though because they were hand pieced together. One in Leia's cell with Vader does look a little narrower like the HT one.

Man, they made some junk but it is amazing how much quite accurate stuff hasbro also did over the years.

They do vary though because they were hand pieced together. One in Leia's cell with Vader does look a little narrower like the HT one.

Man, they made some junk but it is amazing how much quite accurate stuff hasbro also did over the years .

:exactly:

It probably cost Darth_IMPoor about 1/3 what it will cost for the HT DST by bashing the Hasbro one, so if I wanted one that's the way I would go.

Whoa yea, the helmet is small. But i kinda like it more. The right size is kinda silly looking you have to admit.

That head looks a lot like 1 of the old hot toys TTM08 generic head to me but more refined.

HT_TRUETYPE_BODY.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Death Star Trooper Six Scale Figure collectable

Now being previewed on SSC site so shouldn't be far away for a release.

I bet his farts rise up and stay in that helmet for hours.

Droids for ANH will come soon enough. They will be repaints of TFA figures that are being released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't count on it. They've given the TFA threepio a gold arm as well as the red one.

So think that's it for ye immediate future. Strange no silver leg though so who knows.

He does have a gold arm at the end of TFA though so that's just covering that film.

Hot Toys or Sideshow better make a Original 6 Kenner mail away Diorama!

So now of the 12 figures that Kenner originally made way way back a long time ago, there's only the droids, Jawas and Tusken Raiders.

Kenner never made a Death Star Trooper. These things really matter, dammit!

Back