Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TonTon after seeing your picture it looks like HT has a long way to go with such a simple design, confussing.

Wish this had an optional old man "death squad commander" sculpt to choose from.......:)

I'm PO'd there's no PO for this.

I need everyone to focus their Wonder Twin powers on this figure to make it happen. If this doesn't show soon, it will be drowned in a sea of TLJ Porgs and Praetorian Guards.

Im very interested to buy this trooper to display next to Tarkin, well if not the only option. Didnt remember correctly if there were any specific troopers type standing near him during the movie ? (both Ep IV and RO)

Amazing and sad that one of the original 12 has yet to be made. Lets get this guy PO's already!! I hope they don't wait till the Solo film. OT or bust!

If this trooper doesn't make it out... I quit.

WTF ARE THE OTHER SANDTROOPERS ALSO. Disney is never going to stop making star wars movies... we are going to have to wait forever to get the OT we deserve. :(

I'm PO'd there's no PO for this.

I need everyone to focus their Wonder Twin powers on this figure to make it happen. If this doesn't show soon, it will be drowned in a sea of TLJ Porgs and Praetorian Guards.

I can't believe how long Hot Toys has been teasing us with this one. It's not quite Ripley level yet but it's getting there.

Yeah, sometimes things get teased a year or two but then they quietly disappear... this one keeps surfacing at all the shows, yet no PO.

I can only hope they are redoing the helmet and making some nice modifications to a workable console.

I can only hope they are redoing the helmet and making some nice modifications to a workable console.

I hope so too.
It would be a disappointing surprise if this is a model for the new Solo film and it comes out with an Alden Ehrenreich or Woody Harrelson "in disguise" sculpt 😳😞
...or 2 pk!

I hope so too.
It would be a disappointing surprise if this is a model for the new Solo film and it comes out with an Alden Ehrenreich or Woody Harrelson "in disguise" sculpt 😳😞
...or 2 pk!
At least you can replace the head with a generic one.

At least you can replace the head with a generic one.

True but I would rather have a non-celebrity HT sculpt rather than spending extra money to find one.
Be great if they released two versions: one with the console and one without. Both with different headsculpts.
Also are these he same officers with the imperial caps? Helmet comes off cap goes on? Seems like the same uniform. That would be a nice accessory to add too.

This is a typical release when things are quiet. Maybe he wasn't ready earlier in the year, now TFA will probably rule the roost. Maybe new year then ?? Hope sooner of course. Just trying to think like hot toys.

This is a typical release when things are quiet. Maybe he wasn't ready earlier in the year, now TFA will probably rule the roost. Maybe new year then ?? Hope sooner of course. Just trying to think like hot toys.

Tbh I would be happy with next April/May if possible. Gives me chance to pay off the others I have in the pipeline!

This may get the axe or be delayed for a while, due to the lukewarm reaction to the Death Star Gunner.

This guy along with the console would be perfect display with Tarkin and director Krennic (if they ever gonna make him). I absolutely love that scene in RO when Krennic agrued with Tarkin in the command bridge, then ordered Death Star to destroy Jedha later.

Back