Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really glad I cancelled Phasma and Flametrooper now.

Death Star Trooper is wayyyyy more Star Wars-y.

Focus should have always been OT, fool.

Death Star trooper was one of my favorite figure as a kid. I always thought this is what the Stormtroopers looked like when they weren't in armor or something. Glad they're doing them. They should do a Sandperson next.

Focus should have always been OT, fool.

Death Star trooper was one of my favorite figure as a kid. I always thought this is what the Stormtroopers looked like when they weren't in armor or something. Glad they're doing them. They should do a Sandperson next.
Tusken Raider would be awesome! :)

And in a few images my interest in any TFA or Rogue one figures ends. These are want I want in my collection!!!

And in a few images my interest in any TFA or Rogue one figures ends. These are want I want in my collection!!!

Oh, I still want a Deathtrooper and Shore Trooper, but that's about it.........maybe the dude in White and an updated Stormie. Ok, no more than 4........then if they do an updated Vader. Ok no more than 5 for sure.....

sniffs.....why couldn't I have won Powerball....?

I was wondering what HT was going to do with the rest of the year with only Dr. Strange and Suicide Squad to milk. Now I know!

It's going to be hard to resist the flood of both Rebel and Imperial main and nameless characters we're about to get flooded with. Plus all the other awesome announcements. 2016 is a sixth scale gift and curse

Damn, I want all of these. I'm still interested in RO figures, but only K-2SO, Director Krennic, Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, and the Stormtrooper squad leader with the backpack.

I am shocked how deep. And I was one of the ones wondering if SW was selling poorly. Must have just been TFA... because clearly ANH is kicking butt this year again.

Clear shots

HT16-sizzle-676-1.jpg

HT16-sizzle-673-1.jpg

Back