Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently this is arriving early. Got an email from Sideshow that it'll be processing in September-October.

Just got that email too. I almost ordered another this morning to have one with the extra suit and one without but instead used my 50$ code on the rogue one tie pilot.

It seems some figures are coming early in Sep - Oct. I got the same email for TFA R2-D2.

I hope we get a pre-order for the Death Star Trooper soon, a well.

I really like the pair. Need more Empire baddies. (Where's Tarkin??)

Last edited:
Damn. I wanted to order this but it moving to Sept/Oct puts it right in the mix with other orders I've got. Hopefully it doesn't sell out and I can wait until the New Year to pick it up.

Keep thinking about this one, but I think I'm going to have to wait until someone has it in hand. The neck seal isn't worn with the bib, and I'd love to know if you can remove it.

FB_IMG_1500976161597.jpg

Released already! I'm not getting this one at the moment but it's a really nice figure for sure.

I can't wait to get this guy, I'm expecting I'll end up getting another

He looks really great in that picture and with Tarkin on the way he will sparkle.

This is a two figure purchase........at least 2..........:lecture

Now we just need a big gun environment........:panic:
With the cost of the e-web being what it was the DS gun would likely be 3x that...:dunno

Last edited:
Looking extremely cool. Unfortunately due to space I'll be giving this guy a miss.

But that means one extra for you guys ! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking very good. Sadly my budget went dry so i'll have to wait till end of the year and then grab one.

Back